Forum Discussion

12 years ago

A few tidbits

#1 ok...

#2 yeah I've noticed this with my iPad. 100 percent yesterday and already at 40 percent. I just completely close the
game when I'm not using it. (as in double pressing home button and closing it through there)

#3 all buildings give the same amount of money, except for the Halloween buildings (graveyards, house of evil, bad dream house) which have a chance to give you candy tp or eggs if your able to select them.

#4 no
  • 1) Great. But why haven't you bought it yet? Saving it for something to look forward to, don't have the church yet, or is something holding you up from getting the quest (the Burns monster should be the final Halloween quest)?

2) Yup, like most graphic-heavy games, it'll drain your battery fast.

3) As the others said, you get the same amount of money from all buildings your friends helped with, but some buildings do help more than others in different ways. By spray-painting a building, they can clean it up and collect money from a building that otherwise wouldn't generate any money for them (school, Moe's, town hall, etc.). By tapping a friend's building that takes a long time to generate money (e.g. higher-level houses, prison, higher-level shops, etc.), the next round of their collections will be sped up a bit for that particular building.

4) Pretty sure, no. But some have taken multiple shots of their towns and merged them together in graphic manipulation programs (Gimp is a good free one, btw), and thus created an image of their whole towns. This takes a while though, and you need to be familiar with the program before attempting this, which will take even longer to learn. ;)
  • mikon907 wrote:
    First, I only need the heck house still and have 900 treats or so, lol.
    Second, anyone notice that this game KILLS your iphone battery badly?
    Third, is there a best building to click to help your friends that gives the most money, or is it all the same?
    Fourth, have any geeks built an offline springfield simulator to get the layout of your town planned out?

1. Meh. In case they get converted into Donuts, save them. Even if not, maybe candy canes. If not, you took a risk and you didn't miss anything fun or important.

2. I use an iPad 2, and it's fine. (Play for 5-10 min 2-3 times a day)

3. No, I actually tested that out.

4. dafuq
  • My thoughts.
    1. At present I have 1842 candies. All Halloween stuff I have. It will be interesting to see exactly what will become of the treats in just a few days.
    2. iPad 2 and iPhone 5, both batteries drain very quickly playing tapped out.
    3. When tapping friends buildings I go for the school, moe's tavern, police station and Town Hall. These don't provide tax, so friends benefit in some income and XP.
    4. Never seen one.