Bonsai tree

• AARONRTD wrote:
    I got 200 now. How many do you have?

Have you been making those nonstop since 2012? :shock:
  • IckabodSchrek wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    I got 200 now. How many do you have?

Have you been making those nonstop since 2012? :shock:

No I didn't even know I could and I bought the first 2-3 to complete the quest line, and after @ month i saw a post and gently placed palm to forehead. I've been going at it since with some forgetful tasking and long lapses in time and then there was that glitch we had.
  • I've only got about 50, but they work amazingly being used to landscape the Asian themed buildings. While it's inevitable you'll end up with more than you'll need, Akira is still a guy buy when it comes to adding diversity in designing your town.
  • I'm not sure how many are dotted around my town but in storage i have a whopping 5 :lol:
  • Hey neighbour! I just started getting annoyed at the "a bonsai has been placed in your inventory" pop-up, throws me right off when I'm power-tapping all my people, and I only just got #24 in inventory, probably 10? or so more around town.

AARONRTD wrote:
    ...and then there was that glitch we had.

Ah I see... I should really bring my monorail back out, since I have kabillions of straight track pieces.
  • I sold mine just before this was stopped so only have about six to eight dotted around.