Smithers: "What are you going to do with your 50 brains and 50 eggs, sir?"

Burns: "Meh... throw it on the pile, I suppose."

?
  • johncolombo wrote:
    ephphoneapps wrote:

?

It's a quote from the legendary baseball episode of the Simpsons where Burns bets $1 million on the game, but ultimately, to him, $1 million is nothing.

I'm assuming that most players are in the same boat as me... I've got around 2,000 of each piece. An additional 50 is like $1 million to Burns.
  • I hope if we will be able to use the brains, eggs, ribcages and snakes for anything else than dead trees.
    I'll likely end up with a complete forest of spooky trees, tents and cabins, all hedged in, and more s'mores than I can eat in a lifetime.
    It's not particularly challenging atm, though I guess it is nice for those who don't play a lot.
  • ephphoneapps wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    ephphoneapps wrote:

?

It's a quote from the legendary baseball episode of the Simpsons where Burns bets $1 million on the game, but ultimately, to him, $1 million is nothing.

I'm assuming that most players are in the same boat as me... I've got around 2,000 of each piece. An additional 50 is like $1 million to Burns.

Thanks. I know it's not a lot and I already have 3000 plus of everything I was just surprised it went into inventory and not with the other crafting materials.
  • I believe this came the first day if you already had the house of evil.
  • meinaz wrote:
    I believe this came the first day if you already had the house of evil.

thanks! and yes I did.