Forum Discussion

12 years ago

delete friend already possible on android ?

Yup it's possible.
Download the origin software on your PC, install and control your neighborhood from there. :-o
  • There's no different now
    I use the same account on android and ipad
    You can't delete.from android , no yet maybe
    You have to log in from defendant device, of or Ithing
  • You can control your town from your pc? I might have to try this.

Is it a good idea to log into your town from separate devices? I seem to remember reading something here about people losing towns doing it.
  • kmendo88 wrote:
    You can control your town from your pc? I might have to try this.

Is it a good idea to log into your town from separate devices? I seem to remember reading something here about people losing towns doing it.

No, but with origin on your pc you can manage your friends. You cant play the game.
  • Bumping this instead of making a new thread. Does anyone know if there is a way to delete incoming invites on origin PC software? I can't find it and my friends list will not load on my device, I think it's because I have too many invites built up.
  • kmendo88 wrote:
    Bumping this instead of making a new thread. Does anyone know if there is a way to delete incoming invites on origin PC software? I can't find it and my friends list will not load on my device, I think it's because I have too many invites built up.

Yes. Use Origin client. Once you can no longer access your friends ingame, it's the only way.
  • sherryt07 wrote:
    kmendo88 wrote:
    Bumping this instead of making a new thread. Does anyone know if there is a way to delete incoming invites on origin PC software? I can't find it and my friends list will not load on my device, I think it's because I have too many invites built up.

Yes. Use Origin client. Once you can no longer access your friends ingame, it's the only way.

Are you talking about the PC client? I have it downloaded but I can't figure out how to find the list of invites so I can delete them.
  • the easy way!!!!! :)

go here : https://www.origin.com/login

once you go there... and log in, go to privacy. once there you go down to the block a user... block whoever you want deleated. then log out of your simpsons game and log back in. and they should be gone :)

cheers
  • JoshJHunter wrote:
    the easy way!!!!! :)

go here : https://www.origin.com/login

once you go there... and log in, go to privacy. once there you go down to the block a user... block whoever you want deleated. then log out of your simpsons game and log back in. and they should be gone :)

cheers

Only problem is I have no way of accessing the list on my phone and have no clue how to do it with the origin software, so I wouldn't even know which names to block.
  • go on a computer, have your phone or tablet with you... put the names you dont want as friends anymore in it. its really simple

hell, i can even do it on my phone...
  • JoshJHunter wrote:
    go on a computer, have your phone or tablet with you... put the names you dont want as friends anymore in it. its really simple

I'm trying to delete pending invites people have sent me, not friends. At any rate, if I can't access the list, I can't see which names to delete.