Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Deleting friends

fuzznugget77 wrote:
I am going to delete all my friends tonight except for the people i know from this forum. If you are fairly new to this place and are my friend let your self be known so i dont delete you by accident. I pretty much know which friends are from here but don't wNt to miss anyone

Scared of tile thieves? :wink:
  • I felt bad deleting people, however, since we have no way of knowing who is doing it and most of us can't sit around waiting for a tile to complete. What other option is there?

Hopefully your friends will understand and once this bug is fixed will accept you back. Plus - think of it this way - that's one less person you have to worry about.

Have you guys tried PMing the people who deleted you and you didn't want to be removed? I'm sure a PM and a pact between you guys to NOT TOUCH THAT TILE lol will result in a happy neighborly friendship once again.
  • iricecracker wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Neo is a great neighbor to have, he's got a completist addiction and you can always see all the latest things in his town first while waiting for your own to finish. It's like being able to peek at Christmas presents!

Now I want to be Neo's neighbor too.

*Looks up at Neo*

Lol send me a request, I still have quite a few people pending at the moment but where there's a will there's a way ;)
  • Well I finished my housekeeping. Down to 14 neighbors all of which I could find on the forum member list.
    Watch there be a patch tomorrow to visit neighbors to receive more boardwalk tiles...

As lissarv68 said, just because they are forum members doesn't mean they aren't going to steal my tiles...
    However! I can at least PM them to send a loving message of,
    "HEY! DONT CLICK MY BOARDWALK TILE! Pretty please with a cherry on top. =)"
  • Burnin_TODI wrote:
    I have not lost a tile yet, but did this hoping to avoid a tragedy.......

You people and all your extra space!! :)
    It's too late for me now. All the people are POOF! In fairness a lot of them were random adds. People who never spoke to me. So I think it's a good house keeping. Until someone PMs me to ask WTH. :lol: :oops:
    I look forward to a future of quality neighbors over quantity. Or I will just turn into the lonely cat lady maybe.