Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Deleting inactive friends

Following, as I'd like to know too :)
  • theslayer369 wrote:
    maryclaire1 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:
    bgfujino wrote:
    I have 27 in my main town with no rods yet and yet they were playing before this event. Very curious. I have almost as many in my other town who are inactive as well.

I wonder if players have been forced to download the update yet...I also have several very active neighbors with 0 rods still. But if you don't check this forum our any of the various TSTO sites out there, perhaps you might not even realize an App Store update is available yet!

:shock: I just deleted some neighbors with 0 rods because I thought they weren't playing anymore. Didn't realize the update wasn't live for all. Now I feel bad. :oops: :cry:

Thats why I sold my Kindle and deleted my second SF because they were always late with updates. I've got loads with no rods. I'll give them another few days before I decide what to do,
    lol and you coulda rooted it in 2 minutes and installed google play in 5 minutes.
  • I actually reactivated a bunch of hidden inactive neighbors for this event because their towns can provide a few extra rods... at least until they're all tapped out again.

I was pretty surprised when I reactivated a neighbor who's been idle for 22 weeks and found I wasn't the only person scavenging his town. :mrgreen:
  • To answer the OP's original question, no there's no faster way to see who's inactive.

Nitemare-rexx wrote:
    i thught whenever youy viset a froend with newer version it says "<insertnamehere> has newer content than you, its update time!" with a blue button that brings you to the store your game is affiliated with.

No, the blue button doesn't bring you to the store, at least not on my device (Kobo with Playstore). However, that is how I realized there was an update so I just went to the store myself. Probably not all players realize this is what they have to do.
  • I have neighbors who haven't played the past few events, Christmas or Halloween, but remain active everyday. I don't understand how they can get away with not participating in the events, but as long as they're active, I'm okay with it.