Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Do crafting prizes change?

As far as I understand it, only the rewards that require probes change. I believe EA implemented this so that people couldn't just get really far ahead from the get-go and basically finish the event within the first week (which happened with the Clash of Clans update, where many people - myself included - basically earned every reward within the first few days and then got bored of the event extremely quickly).

I believe some more crafting items may be added though, as there are a few things in the game's files (Rigellian Queen, Rigellian Shrub) that haven't been added into the game yet. Hugo, Giant Pumpkin, etc. should stay until the event finishes however.
  • That's a very good question.

I know that the personal prizes "rotate" - and hopefully we'll be able to get all without donuts but I haven't read anything about the "crafted prizes"

Looks like we'll get access to more donut items, like the Supercollider on 20 October and 31 October.

With the added chances to buy different tokens to speed up the crafting of prices individually, I don't know what to think.

Maybe some other website might have info, but I haven't found it yet.
    :?

ZennGlenn
    Rising Newcomer
    Mods: maybe a bit of a tall order, but time to merge a few useful info / q & a threads :wink:
  • Cool, question was mostly inspired by the ingredients being available for donuts this morning.

I am hoping that the Hugo/Grand Pumpkin will be craftable for the whole event, because at this rate I won't collect nearly enough gold bag ingredients to craft them both before the 20th.

Upon reading up further I can only find mention of the personal prizes rotating, so that is good news. I think it's been stuck in my head that all prizes change, but i think thats just from not fully comprehending the difference between the personal/craftable prizes at the beginning, guess i was a little overwhelmed haha
  • Hope not and would also like to know for sure. I should be able to get Hugo before the 20th but not sure about the spooky house, which I want.
  • It seems yes, just look at this

http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Make-a-Thing_Workshop

you can craft items you missed like hover-copter or the donut torture device, so probably hugo and the grand pumpkin will not be available after 20th, i have only 70/300 pumpkins so far, so i think i'll miss that one, hope i won't miss hugo too
  • The_Game144 wrote:
    It seems yes, just look at this

http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Make-a-Thing_Workshop

you can craft items you missed like hover-copter or the donut torture device, so probably hugo and the grand pumpkin will not be available after 20th, i have only 70/300 pumpkins so far, so i think i'll miss that one, hope i won't miss hugo too
    they'll probably add them not cycle them
  • JustHitESC wrote:
    As far as I understand it, only the rewards that require probes change. I believe EA implemented this so that people couldn't just get really far ahead from the get-go and basically finish the event within the first week (which happened with the Clash of Clans update, where many people - myself included - basically earned every reward within the first few days and then got bored of the event extremely quickly).

I believe some more crafting items may be added though, as there are a few things in the game's files (Rigellian Queen, Rigellian Shrub) that haven't been added into the game yet. Hugo, Giant Pumpkin, etc. should stay until the event finishes however.

The Rigellian Shrub can be found in the Treat Bags. I found 2 already. I didn't notice I got one until I looked into my inventory.