Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Do you like the update?

So far, I'm enjoying it.

It's something completely different and could honestly keep you busy for hours. Nice change of pace
  • While it is early, I have to say I'm liking what I've seen so far. Just used the revenge option, very nice. I also like the random neighbor attack option. I know I didn't have many neighbors for the first year that I played (wasn't aware of the forum and finding additional neighbors through that thread), so for those that are in the same boat I was, opens up the event a little.
  • henpot7514 wrote:
    So far, I'm enjoying it.

It's something completely different and could honestly keep you busy for hours. Nice change of pace

I perhaps haven't gotten far enough, but I have nothing other than the barbarian and the castle. Nothing else going on, all the quests for the Barbarian have bee completed (at least so far). Nothing more had come up in the last 12 hours. No new buildings or extras in my premium or purchase areas. So i am wondering what could keep anyone busy at all since nothing has changed for me!

Does it take a while?

Thanks and cheers,
    Cp
  • I like it so far.

Just started today and my castle is currently level 3. However I hate it that takes so long for your nerd army to be trained and generated though. (1-3 hours it looks like. I had to wait 2 or 3 hours and then I leveled up and now it's only 1h:16 mins)
  • I like the update, something to do now that I have finished all the quests and tomorrow night my roller coaster in KL will be finished.

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but there is a connection to the show, in season 18 episode Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, Bart and Lisa build cardboard fort and have to defend.
  • spAnser wrote:
    Cannot play the update My town crashes since I updated :(

So it turns out it isn't my town but my backup phone that can't play the update. I can load my town on bluestacks just fine and play the update although that doesn't help because I like to play phone games outside of my house not AT my house.
  • spAnser wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    Cannot play the update My town crashes since I updated :(

So it turns out it isn't my town but my backup phone that can't play the update. I can load my town on bluestacks just fine and play the update although that doesn't help because I like to play phone games outside of my house not AT my house.

That sucks, unlucky!
  • yukongirl123 wrote:
    The barbarian chasing Homer with an axe may be my favourite outdoor task to date!

Double ditto :!: This scene is a splendid riot...
    ...quite entertaining amongst all the other character nonsense going on around / nearby as well as in neighboreeno towns...
    solid good dirty mayhem :twisted:

There are indeed several aspects here & there that share some parts of past special episodes & THOH that's cool w/me, & the forts will certainly look very cool in forests, ponds, Winter, etc. - should entice more townscaping creativity...

And overall seems to have good similarities to S.C. w/some nice Fall flavor that will blend well into Halloween,
    which I think as the weeks go on & Fall approaches we'll be appreciating even more 8)