Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Does calmwood hospital have a role?

I think the role of it is to make your town nicer and have more variety in buildings
  • From what I've seen on here so far no one has any tasks with the building :( Kinda disappointing
  • Ned should've had a 90m task to check in at the mental hospital! That was a great episode.
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    From what I've seen on here so far no one has any tasks with the building :( Kinda disappointing

Same here. I rushed a few tasks and still, it just sits there. Hopefully in a future update there will be one. Your probably ok waiting. You won't miss out on anything.

I was disappointed too. Hopefully they will add Crazy Cat Lady and we can use it. :D
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    I think the role of it is to make your town nicer and have more variety in buildings

Without all the land variety isn't all that important, I can't really make large designs because space is simply lacking, and wih all these updates I can never afford more land, hopefully it goes down in price when KL is released, otherswise in going to struggle hugely.
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    Right now I don't actually have enough cash for the hospital, thank god I didn't need to buy the mini golf or I'd be miles behind. I was wondering if it actually has a role, if it doesn't I'm going to hold off buying it for a month or so when krustyland is released soni have some money for that. I don't need another pimento grove at the moment and I haven't actually finished the level 31 quests anyway.

I'm in that boat saving money for both buildings, decorating them will be another story...

I don't mind my hospital area is going to get bigger, and the non use buildings add flava to towns...
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Without all the land variety isn't all that important, I can't really make large designs because space is simply lacking, and wih all these updates I can never afford more land, hopefully it goes down in price when KL is released, otherswise in going to struggle hugely.

I have been playing sine the beginning and i still don't have all the land
    the mental hospital does not really have a place it is just in a random location for now until i get more space for it