Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Donuts from Krusty Land balloons

there is a 1% chance to get them every time so good for you.
plus you automatically get 5 on the 300th balloon
  • ephphoneapps wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    ephphoneapps wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    I got some yesterday. I think everyone is reaching the '300' mark
    (I don't actually know where the number 300 came from :wink: )

100x3, if I'm not mistaken. :)

That's the break down, but I think he was asking where 300 is from. That was speculated from spAnser when Krustyland released.

Yeh I was.
    I did work out the 3x100...

the game files say the donut bonus is given after 300 games. apparently there was a misinterpretation or something in the way the files were written or read, because its clearly a bonus given after 300 balloon pops.

This is the issue sometimes with reading the game files, and relying on their information, sometimes the game code doesn't implement them, and it can turn out to be effectively false.
  • I personally do not spend much time in Krusty land, it feels disconnected to me for the main reason that it isn't apart of my Springfield... It's just so limited to just a few things you can add to make it your own.. For this reason I stopped visiting my own Krusty land once I completed building all the rides and got 5 stars. I have only played the Sideshow You game between 50-60 times because it seemed a little pointless to me... Tickets do not excite me.

I just liked how I had actually got a donut. Hurray (: