Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Event currency saved for act 3?

How much you got? I'm at 18,500. Should be at 20,000 by the time the event starts tomorrow.
    Jonalinn
    New Spectator
    My crafting level has been at 10 for a few weeks now. I have 120,005 inflatable axes and 17,935 in I&S money.
  • "hatchet669;c-1961560" wrote:
    i only have like 7500. but have 3 DC's saved and my characters ready to collect an hour after the next act starts. To prevent dealing with the crashing servers.

This is a good point. Worth remembering the servers usually crash for the first hour or so after a new event/act starts...
  • Luckily sprawl mart was in my vault today. same as it was in the 4th of july box, but for 10 extra donuts. So bought from vault and cleared the box. Its nice being able to clean it out. I remember when i first started saying "darn , wish i could get that. Oh well no donuts" Not anymore yay.
    lucienleon519
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "hatchet669;c-1961641" wrote:
    Luckily sprawl mart was in my vault today. same as it was in the 4th of july box, but for 10 extra donuts. So bought from vault and cleared the box. Its nice being able to clean it out. I remember when i first started saying "darn , wish i could get that. Oh well no donuts" Not anymore yay.

It's great isn't it? The current Summer Concert box was the first time I could chance a box and not be worried about pulling a dud with precious donuts. Turns out I got great picks every time and left the one dud behind.