Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Finally bought some donuts!

Both talk. I prefer moleman simply because it's moleman and he takes a football to the groin.
  • Hans and BG will be around forever. Use your donuts for limited time stuff or you may miss out!
  • I wouldn't get any reg charaters e.g(hand moleman). He ain't going anywhere lol so go for the limited items first. I made sure I got last years stuff first. E.g bart raven, Marge and the crypt thing :lol:
  • I've had a similar dilemma - I've accrued nearly 100 donuts through the various level ups/mystery boxes etc, but not really bought any due to limited finances - and cannot decide whether to buy boobarella or witch marge, or just continue to save for Jasper - my favourite character?
  • Capt_Peroxide83 wrote:
    I've had a similar dilemma - I've accrued nearly 100 donuts through the various level ups/mystery boxes etc, but not really bought any due to limited finances - and cannot decide whether to buy boobarella or witch marge, or just continue to save for Jasper - my favourite character?
    oww that is a hard one. But Marge has a power to speed up crops. So I'd say which Marge. I'm sure you could save for jasper another time. :wink:
  • fluffling wrote:
    I wouldn't get any of the regular ones yet, they're always there. Instead if you like the limited items buy them, they might not be out again and you might regret not buying them
    i had plenty of regret from last year :lol: Iv bought nearly 200 dead trees this year lol I only had 5 from last years lol
  • Actually, I've thought it over and I'm not going to buy anything until near the end. I don't care about the gingerbread house particularly, but I really want the vampire Mr Burns. If I have to use donuts to get him, then so be it! I expect there will be a lot of donut purchases come the first week of November...