Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Game exits after logging in!

EA sucks the big blow hole
  • I have the same problem after getting hit by the "DC while loading friends city" bug (the 2 city mixed together bug)

My game has been unloadable because of this bug since 22/2-2012!!!!

It has been almost 2 MOTHS now!!

Greeting
    ElectroFisK
  • Veganzombie1 wrote:
    Is there a ticket I can submit so the devs can have a look at it?

You can fill out this survey:
    https://help.ea.com/article/the-simpsons-tapped-out-feedback-survey
    The more players that report the problem the higher priority the bug will get.

You can try to contact a EA game advisor
    1) Go to http://help.ea.com
    2) Log in with your Origin account.
    3) Click on "Talk to a game advisor"
    4) Type "Tapped Out" in the What product field.
    5) Explain the problem with as many details as possible.
    6) Sit back and hope they will reply soon

I hope that EA will/can help you.
    But to be honest I don’t think EA support are capable of helping you.
    I have been waiting for 2 moths now and they have not been able to fix my game yet.

Please let me know if you find a solution to the problem.
  • Veganzombie1 wrote:
    That solution wouldn't help me since my game crash as soon as I try and log in

Exactly!
  • Looks like everyone is having the same issues I'm having, or more! I recently reached level 20 and BAM!!!! My city is gone! All I'm getting now is a city that I have no clue about, or homer standing in the field back at the beginning of the game with nothing around him, or it just flat out crashes when I open the app! I've dealt with some shady companies since purchasing my IPAD 2! Not even GLU is this bad with their popular apps! I never thought a company as well known as EA would pull this type of malarkey! I should own stock in EA given my loyalty over the years to titles like Madden and NBA Live (SEGA Genesis) and dating all the way back to the 1990's!

When it concerns this title, how do I get my money back?
  • I think EA should go into the bug farming business.

The Simpsons Tapped Out has more bugs then any Ant/Bee/bug farm.
  • So I have finally been able to get back into my main username but it is not my city! It's someone else's! This also has happened to my other username! Not only are my city's different, all the premium content(Hans, squeaky teen...)are all gone! This is * bull *! They owe me another 90 free donuts for one user and about 200 for the main user!