Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Gameplay changes that you'd like to see.

It would be nice to be able to send characters on tasks into buildings we currently cannot (but once could) like Sir Putt-A-Lots and the Ice Cream Parlor.
  • I would like to be able to tap one item and then have like a tiny menu with an option like 'Next - Previous' item. That way, when I move the decoration around (I do it quite often... :roll: ) I wouldn't have to tap and cancel every single thing in town until it selects the one that I really want to move. It sucks when you move stuff next to a bunch of trees or fences...

And have fences that you can actually close, or fit nicer in the map. I hate having gaps in between them, it looks so ugly.

And also, have some other kind different of flooring, like wood or stone ones. That would be nice for paths and patios.

PS: The option to zoom out further would be great.
  • SuperMario643000 wrote:
    mdawny wrote:
    No more crashing for starters!

They fixed the crashing issue a long time ago. Unless your referring to the reboot every 15 minutes.

Duh, that's what I meant. Thanks. :)
    I was tired when I typed it, lol. :lol:
  • This may not be a popular thought, but with more and more characters I simply don't have time to tap on all of them every hour. Sometimes I feel like there should be a choice to send all remaining characters on one time frame. So say homer is cleaning Springfield, he wouldn't be included when you click "set all to ___ hour(s)". It'd save time, that's for sure but some may think it takes the fun out of the game.

Also, for characters times to match! Some have 6 and some have 8 hour tasks ><