Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Good First Impressions?

Having a zoo is awesome! The style and imagery of the items and animals are great. The African Tree Resort is one of my favorites in a long time. Butterfly Maggie?! Yes, please! The invasive tadpole drop is good too. I'm glad there is no crafting but haven't gotten far enough to decide how I feel about upgrading.

I'm contemplating a HUGE redesign that will put The Zoo next to The Museum District and The Sculpture Garden.

Good Thoughts?

Also, 60 free donuts?!?! WTW?!?!

https://media.giphy.com/media/x9ptXLCYOhz5C/200w.gif
  • Nice event so far but dang those frogs are tiny and impossible to find. There needs to be a little number on the screen you can tap when people drop those in your town.
  • I can’t say I miss the crafting. It’s nice to see things change up a bit.

I’m happy with this event so far. I picked up some long-awaited Mystery Box items and characters, got some free land perfectly situated to throw some junk buildings in, and the zoo ties in three parts of my town that ‘til now had me wondering how they could be seamlessly connected.

And the Hootenanny Barn let me build a proper farm on the town outskirts with the Old Simpsons farm, which used to be in the suburbs.

Cheerin’
  • I'm enjoying this event. Last I.S. land event I did not get cletus' mom. Mainly because during the event it kind of fell flat once after the inital start. There was really no real story connection. Nothing majorly memorable about that event other than getting itchy and scratchy.

This event I'm enjoying. The event music is splendid and has a cheerful melody. We are getting some cool new things with this event. The story has had an OK approach. I'm mainly looking forward to the coming acts to decide how I'm going to fill in my zoo. That wasn't the case for the last event for the most part. Out of 10 I will give a 7.8
  • Btw there should be a did you like this event poll so there is a rating of how the overall event was from a full base of players.