Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Homer buddha failure??

Please anyone has any idea what's happening?

I tried to log out and login again, it didnt change a thing.

The 15 donuts have definitely been taken from me, but I didnt get anything!

What would you guys do if it happened to you?
  • Hi,

Normally when you win something from the buddha it will appear in the middle of your screen, to which the item will be put in your inventory

Have you checked you inventory to see whether you have anything new? or one more of something? Granted knowing whether you have one more of something isnt going to be easy :?
  • Nothing appeared in the middle of my screen.
    I was in the store, tapped on the buddha icon and that's it. Nothing happened. I had to close the store myself and no other window appeared. But the 15 donuts have been taken away!

It's easy for me to tell if there's something new in my inventory cuz I only have 3 parking lot in there. Nothing new added.
    I'm only at level 19 and I have absolutely no premium item, so there's no possible confusion.

Who should I contact in order to get my donuts back (or to correct the bug)?
  • kimouette wrote:
    Nothing appeared in the middle of my screen.
    I was in the store, tapped on the buddha icon and that's it. Nothing happened. I had to close the store myself and no other window appeared. But the 15 donuts have been taken away!

It's easy for me to tell if there's something new in my inventory cuz I only have 3 parking lot in there. Nothing new added.
    I'm only at level 19 and I have absolutely no premium item, so there's no possible confusion.

Hmm not good :(

You can contact EA via https://help.ea.com/

Raise a ticket with them which can take up to 48hrs to get a response, hopefully they can either help in figuring out what happened or at least reimburse your donuts
  • kimouette wrote:
    I'll do that. Thanks a lot for your help!:)

No problem for the help :) Just hope EA can help you
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    kimouette wrote:
    Nothing appeared in the middle of my screen.

Hmm not good :(

You can contact EA via https://help.ea.com/

Raise a ticket with them which can take up to 48hrs to get a response, hopefully they can either help in figuring out what happened or at least reimburse your donuts

Live chat is quicker http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ depending on the line you'll have a response within the hour