Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Honestly,

The premium stuff are extremely over priced. Wish all the stuff was at least half the price...
  • so let me re-cap something is up with your post count? Is that what you sayin? :lol: :twisted:
  • mush03 wrote:
    i was REALLY tempted to buy donuts once, but thought to my self WHY? the free items in the game is good enough for me
    PLUS donuts is way overpriced

Becareful there like pringles once you had a taste for them and the prem stuff you cant go back :lol: Trust me i always buy donuts and now i have to have everything! :lol:

Help me i am addicted to TSTO LOL
  • ive come close a few times, and its VERY tempting to buy premo stuff. I get jealous seeing friends well done towns. But i will never spend real money. even if it wasnt expensive. what if my town is lost?? id likely never see the money again. but to each their own...not bashing anyone who spends the money. im just happy with the free stuff, and having loads of fun with it. its enough.
  • EA has no sense of marketing.
    Their Idea:
    HIGH PRICES = LODSOFEMONE

Real Life:
    LOW PRICES = MORE CUSTOMERS = LODSOFEMONE

It's like selling a tiny TV for 900,000 dollars. THINK, EA, THINK!

• crosby357 wrote:
    EA has no sense of marketing.
    Their Idea:

Real Life:

This is my mentality. On a large scale, I can't imagine a whole lot of people can justify spending 6-10 bucks on a single decoration. I can't even justify that for a game that can keep me solidly involved for hours at a time. Sure, I've played the Simpsons for months now, but it's only a total of maybe 15 minutes a day. Hardly enough time to even admire the decorations they want you to drop cash on.

If they lowered the cost of donuts, they would unlock a large part of the market who are willing to spend money on the game but don't want to feel like they are getting shafted over what are legitimately ludicrous prices.
  • kmendo88 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:
    EA has no sense of marketing.
    Their Idea:

Real Life:

This is my mentality. On a large scale, I can't imagine a whole lot of people can justify spending 6-10 bucks on a single decoration. I can't even justify that for a game that can keep me solidly involved for hours at a time. Sure, I've played the Simpsons for months now, but it's only a total of maybe 15 minutes a day. Hardly enough time to even admire the decorations they want you to drop cash on.

If they lowered the cost of donuts, they would unlock a large part of the market who are willing to spend money on the game but don't want to feel like they are getting shafted over what are legitimately ludicrous prices.

I can justify spending $10 on an item considering the amount of time I spend playing this game/on this forum. Realistically the amount of enjoyment I'm getting out of say Scorpio is equal or greater then say my 10 take-a-way meal or way more than a movie (way more than $10) for a couple of hours.

Developers need to be paid somehow and better than ads and better then the freeium games of Facebook like candy crash saga