Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I absolutely love this forum.

Thank you. Also wish you happy holidays!

Forum is indeed fun to read, even if you don't post yourself. :)
  • DJDK-ec wrote:
    What's this? A thread that isn't about the wheel nor the community prices? I got to get in on this one.

Welcome to the forum. :wink: I'm looking forward to your posting. You seem to be different from all the other BS posters on here, who keep complaining every day. :lol:

*COUGH* Josh *COUGH* :lol:

Anyways, OT: Welcome aboard, OP... This is like BSN... Once you're in, you can never go out. HA!

• Welcome to the forum

The forum whispered to me it likes your all snow avatar but reminds me post until the 21st and you may get picked for

PROMOTION

Which is the 22nd day of every month.

Yes you too could be picked and if you are picked you get to pick your own brand new avatar.

(do other game shows outside of America sound like that?)
  • Nipponnay703 wrote:
    Yeah I definitely agree, this forum and the game are just brilliant. I'm not having the best of times at the moment, but I can just plug into the game and the forum and forget that the real world exists. Even though there are a lot of arguments/debates that go on, it all seems like friendly banter. It's definitely one of the best forums I've ever been on!

Sorry to hear that you're not having the best of times, but glad that you get a little away from all of that by beeing on this forum and playing tsto.
    I actually startet playing this game during a bad break-up and it also helped me taking my mind off things for just a little while. Sometimes that helps more than anything else.

Yes, it is a great forum and it's fun to read. I am sure I will stay here for a long time. It adds another dimension to the game :-)

• Glad to have you, AzzaSophia! Interesting fans always welcome….we do entertain and amuse, you can be sure! :D
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    Welcome to the forum

The forum whispered to me it likes your all snow avatar but reminds me post until the 21st and you may get picked for

PROMOTION

Which is the 22nd day of every month.

Yes you too could be picked and if you are picked you get to pick your own brand new avatar.

(do other game shows outside of America sound like that?)

LOL... well no, they don't (not the Danish ones at least) but we have a lot of american shows running, so I am familiar with the type.

Yup... all snowy. Was waaaay to hard for me to get one in the right size (you need to downsize and everything... Gosh, that is not a job for a blonde), but alright... I promise to make an effort in the near future - just for you ;-)
  • Nipponnay703 wrote:
    AzzaSophia wrote:
    Nipponnay703 wrote:

Aw thank you :) Sorry to hear about your break up. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, and all that jazz 8)

Indeed :-)

Thank you for the invite - glad to have you as my neighbour :-)
  • annettemarc wrote:
    AzzaSophia wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Welcome, time to stop lurking and get in on all this quality complaining.

Thank you and I'll do my best to stop lurking, but I'm not sure I will be able to live up to the standard (or however you phrase that in English) :D

@Uterboy: See... yet another laugh ;-) Now I love you too.... oh will it ever end?

Standards? We have standards? Why wasn't I told?

(And yes, that was the correct phrase! )

Oh, and welcome to the forum! Be sure to ask for lots of free stuff. I miss hearing from HCoinslot, and that seems the best way to bring him out.

Thank you and I'll do my best to bring HCoinslot out.... ;-)

Anette... that does sound Danish? (it's a common name in Denmark).
  • AzzaSophia wrote:
    Have been reading this forum for a couple of months. I don't post that much, but I do follow the threads.

It's actually very interesting and yes ppl do complain a lot or complain about the complaints, but to me it just shows dedication and that ppl have a love for the show.

Just wanted to say thanks to you all for all your info (I've learned alot by reading this forum) and your funny comments (had quite a few laughs).

Merry christmas everyone :)

AzzaSophia

Welcome to the forums and merry Christmas to you too real world neighbour! :)
  • AzzaSophia wrote:
    Have been reading this forum for a couple of months. I don't post that much, but I do follow the threads.

It's actually very interesting and yes ppl do complain a lot or complain about the complaints, but to me it just shows dedication and that ppl have a love for the show.

Just wanted to say thanks to you all for all your info (I've learned alot by reading this forum) and your funny comments (had quite a few laughs).

Merry christmas everyone :)

AzzaSophia

:thumbup: