Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I think Josh likes this update

Pretty sure he got banned?
  • cjryder625 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:

Yea I'm still not sure what exactly happened. Then I saw an account named "UnbeatableJS" and then when I checked that had been banned also.

I would guess the continuous callouts of a moderator finally caught up with him.

I can't imagine why people would complain to the mods about him. His posts were harmless enough and if people didn't like him they didn't have to read his posts. In fact I would ban those who keep complaining to the mods for no good reason. People need to grow up.
    nicley put :thumbup:
  • I also expect posts will be popping up by people claiming to be an uber-clever Josh, claiming to be tricking the moderators with such tactics as using alternate IP addresses. (How original.)

I won't for an instant believe that those are anything but others needing attention. Josh is gone. He did it to himself.

• Mods, why bother deleting my posts at this point? I've told everyone what is going on via PM once they post in this topic. It's not like you're concealing a secret.
  • cjryder625 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:

Yea I'm still not sure what exactly happened. Then I saw an account named "UnbeatableJS" and then when I checked that had been banned also.

I would guess the continuous callouts of a moderator finally caught up with him.

I can't imagine why people would complain to the mods about him.

Huh? I meant his personal callouts. There were at least two threads I saw that he started with the sole purpose of calling out a moderator, which is against the ToS. Pretty straightforward, actually.
  • annettemarc wrote:
    I also expect posts will be popping up by people claiming to be an uber-clever Josh, claiming to be tricking the moderators with such tactics as using alternate IP addresses. (How original.)

I won't for an instant believe that those are anything but others needing attention. Josh is gone. He did it to himself.

Too late, I've already proven it to several neighbors of mine. I did nothing to myself other than create over a dozen new accounts.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    cjryder625 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:

I can't imagine why people would complain to the mods about him.

Huh? I meant his personal callouts. There were at least two threads I saw that he started with the sole purpose of calling out a moderator, which is against the ToS. Pretty straightforward, actually.

And that same mod violated the ToS too. And he paid for it too. Pretty straightforward.