Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Is there any way to delete inactive friends? (Solved)

This may be a silly question but I don’t see it asked anywhere and I can’t find a solution no matter how I search but is there any way to delete in-game friends? Not just hide them but delete them entirely? I have many that have messy towns, do not play any longer and/or never visit me. I get new requests all the time but I’m maxed out on friends. I apologize if this is already asked somewhere but I cannot seem to find it and I’d like to visit people daily that actually play or visit back or even folks that use roads and don’t just stack everything in the corner. Thanks in advance for any help.
  • I only keep 30 friends in the first place. Thats usually how far the event currency goes, and once you get all the friend point prizes, I don't see much reason to keep 100 friends. As big as some of my friends' towns were, it could take 2 hours or more to visit 100. No thanks!

And I have a few friends who havent played in years, their towns are quite small and it makes finding whatever we have to tap much easier
  • I have some inactive friends with a very small town. Those are my favorite to tap! Its so easy to find currency critters for events! Wish I had more like them.
  • I can see your points but I seem to find that those smaller inactive towns have no buildings free for me to visit or they have already been visited and their funzos or whatever have been tapped away and are a waste of space. I also visit daily and average two BONUTS per day by hitting all my friend’s towns. That adds up to around 50-60 BONUTS a month. Plus the extra bit of money and xp doesn’t hurt.