Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Maude

I love Maude :D
Especially when she is haunting my town , great animation!
  • Snakeyees wrote:
    stellableu222 wrote:
    What building does she come with? I don't see her in my store

She comes with the gypsy fortune teller shop

Does she? In my store it looks like it's just her, no building. The price is 90 donuts. I'm considering buying her if I can get enough donuts in time.
  • girldreamer wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:
    stellableu222 wrote:
    What building does she come with? I don't see her in my store

She comes with the gypsy fortune teller shop

Does she? In my store it looks like it's just her, no building. The price is 90 donuts. I'm considering buying her if I can get enough donuts in time.

Back in THOH 2013, she was separate from the Gypsy Fortune Teller shop. So if you were playing back then, it's possible you have shop and not her, or her and not the shop.
  • I have been playing for a couple of years and this is the first time I have seen her on offer
  • Newcastlenia wrote:
    SatansHockey wrote:
    I'm debating getting maude as my first purchase with donuts, I'm still a new player and I've been saving up for duff man and the duff brewery. How often does maude appear? Should I buy her now since duff man is always in the store?

You sound so much like me! I've been playing for a few years and as I'm freemium donuts are a precious commodity. Duff man will always be available - Maude is not. She's a great little addition and I don't regret buying her a while back now. I'm in my 4th year and I still don't own the Brewery.......one day though. One day!

Edit - characters and buildings in the store can sometimes come up in a Gil based deal which means you can conserve donuts. A couple of things I bought full donut price years ago have come up and it's really annoying. I've wanted Barney from the beginning but just couldn't justify his 250 price tag - then snapped him up for 120 a few weeks ago. Hopefully the Brewery might come up!

Thanks! I'm gonna follow your advice and grab maude now. At least with the daily challenges it makes getting duff man a lot more feasible.