Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Mefga friend delete

I just deleted a bunch of friends I have had since the whacking day event... most hadn't been playing for months. I did feel bad though. :(
Visiting friends with nothing to tap was balls though.
  • "00mesmerelda00;1567720" wrote:
    "johncolombo;1567024" wrote:
    "rosesgirlnz;1564780" wrote:
    "cdepast;1564773" wrote:
    "pinklittlebirdie;1563265" wrote:
    So nobody else gets attached to their friends and sad they needed to delete because they stopped playing but you had them since you first added friends?

for sure. But once people have gone 3+ weeks without tapping, theres a good chance they arent coming back. Some of the hardest deletes involved people that used to be super active here as well - Henpot, Jae, JBlue, Mr Zombie are just a few of the names that come to mind.

I have them all hidden..... can't quite bare to delete them. Also one of my first ever neighbors, Lisaeviltwin - she seems to have disappeared a long time ago, but I just can't let go.

yeah plus her town tells the early story of the game. I won't ever let that town go.

What does the town look like? What level did she get to?

I believe she stopped playing during the winter 2015 event (can't remember what level she was at). I can't bring myself to delete her town either.

• I rarely delete neighbours, I check the last time they played when I can't find anything to tap. I will not delete anyone with the has played within the last month, I figure they could be on vacation or sick or something. But anything over four weeks I delete. I'm down to about 37 neighbours, still enough to get all the benefits in events, but looks sparse.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,389 PostsLatest Activity: 18 hours ago