Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Monorail Expansions?

So I got the three monorail stations I was missing from this new mystery box (Krusty, North Pole & Magic) but I can't figure if, or how, I can get the expansion pieces, like stairs and other platforms.

Any help here, or can I just not expand them?
  • Does having a bigger Monorail with more stations tend to slow your town down.

I extended my monorail quite a bit yesterday with more to come.

This evening I have noticed the game a bit slow not sure if this is happening to others.

The other thing I did was moved the desert type sfari areas for the Moes Zoo event quite far up the top left (north west).
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "iain51269522;c-2057268" wrote:
    Does having a bigger Monorail with more stations tend to slow your town down.

I extended my monorail quite a bit yesterday with more to come.

This evening I have noticed the game a bit slow not sure if this is happening to others.

The other thing I did was moved the desert type sfari areas for the Moes Zoo event quite far up the top left (north west).

There's is an item limit and the more closer you get to it the more your device slows down.
  • I was a bit disappointed with that too. I also got the three monorail stations I was missing. Maybe we would get the extension pieces with the rail yard project board. Did the Christmas station and the Krusty Station come with extension pieces?
    Willy9292
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "P-dont;c-2057375" wrote:
    I was a bit disappointed with that too. I also got the three monorail stations I was missing. Maybe we would get the extension pieces with the rail yard project board. Did the Christmas station and the Krusty Station come with extension pieces?

The extra pieces were all sold as a group for both of those. They were a donut purchase and had multiplier. The last time the North Pole station add ons were sold they were a pretty good multiplier to donut deal.