Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Monorail: Rail Yard New Prizes

Why am I not seeing any of this? I got the monorail last year, I can't even find how to get the tunnel. I have nothing in my task book and I did remove super hero's 2 update.
  • My prize track ends with 10 pieces and 10 donuts this week. The imgur chart says 5 pieces.
  • mrmojorisin147 wrote:
    My prize track ends with 10 pieces and 10 donuts this week. The imgur chart says 5 pieces.

Hey :D so does mine. Looks like they doubled the tracks awarded. Thanks EA!
  • I have the Monorail tunnel as last price this week although already got one last week. Happy to get the second one this week if I get the Donuts the next weeks. Anyone else sees another tunnel?
  • thesmiler1 wrote:
    I have the Monorail tunnel as last price this week although already got one last week. Happy to get the second one this week if I get the Donuts the next weeks. Anyone else sees another tunnel?
    uh? Tunnel 2 is in week 5

anyways i fixed the prizes. look at that. i corrected them for the final prizes. :o
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    thesmiler1 wrote:
    I have the Monorail tunnel as last price this week although already got one last week. Happy to get the second one this week if I get the Donuts the next weeks. Anyone else sees another tunnel?
    uh? Tunnel 2 is in week 5

anyways i fixed the prizes. look at that. i corrected them for the final prizes. :o

Yes I know it should be in week 5 but I see it now. I wonder if it is because the prices reset playing on a device I didn't play at all on last week.
  • annshannon610 wrote:
    What do you mean donuts won't show notification? I haven't felt with the monorail since we had the event last year. I know I have read that every week you can earn donuts from it but I haven't done it. Will you just receive them or do you have to do something to get them after finishing for the week? Sorry I know it probably seems like a dumb question but I am confused. TIA

When can you start getting donuts from the railyard?

I just got up to prize 5 on the prize track thing of the monorail. Plus I wasn't even around for last year's monorail event, I started playing this game after that event finished - my first event was last year's Halloween.
  • wadebear wrote:
    That doesn't match what I have for the first week prizes. I have:

1. Plastic Depot
    2. Glass Depot
    3. Monorail Station
    4. 5 Track Pieces
    5. 5 Track Pieces
    6. 5 Track Pieces
    7. 4 Station Pieces - 30,000 blueprints
    8. 10 Track Pieces
    9. 10 Track Pieces
    10. 4 Station Pieces
    11. Rail Yard (showing Sebastian Cobb with the building)

Oh yeah... I had the Dump and the Metal Depot from last time.
    you need to read dilapidated rail yard prizes not this ones
  • Does anyone know what the monorail expansion pieces are "supposed" to look like, once they're all put together? I've played around w them a ton, and no matter what it looks really awkward.