Forum Discussion

6 years ago

My Springfield won’t free up half of my characters

I have a unique problem with my game. I sent most of my characters to a daily activity. Since the 4 hours passed it will only give me 1/2 of the characters..the others are still in their done position. Then when I return to the game, it lets me free The same characters but still locks the others? What gives?
  • Try picking up the building they are in I encountered it before also and then send the minimum needed for the daily. It is a very random bug there are times I encounter it and times I don't . Another work around I found works some times is clearing the rent on a building within tap range of the trouble building.
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    "KTwins97;d-244594" wrote:
    I have a unique problem with my game. I sent most of my characters to a daily activity. Since the 4 hours passed it will only give me 1/2 of the characters..the others are still in their done position. Then when I return to the game, it lets me free The same characters but still locks the others? What gives?

This has been a common and much discussed issue for quite a while now. Its always the building that is the issue, store it and replace it and everyone is freed. If you have a single character store the building they came with and that fixes it.
  • i too have free'd everyone by using the employment office to send others, but another time it didn't. Most reliable way is to store the building and pull it back out. After you get a few cycles of free money and XP.
  • Fixed it. I put the Krusty Burger joint in storage..freed all my characters ??
  • I had this too and strangely the characters freed up after I sent the already free characters on a new task.