Forum Discussion

8 years ago

New update! Rommelwood Academy and the TOURISTS!

live now!
    bluyoshi88810
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "petehd14;1584913" wrote:
    Teddy bear Ralph? Where is that?

I'm guessing it's like his Dalmatian task for the firehouse. No skin, just an animated task. I'm only guessing, though.
  • Hello there ! First of all I would like to thank for replying to my comment on another discussion I think that was super sweet , well since I don't have friends who play tapped out and I'm kinda stupid when it comes to posting in discussions and basically idk where I can find answers to my issues , I thought maybe I get to ur profile ... well I wonder if u are able to explain to me why there s an update like every single time I launch the game , like I send the characters to do jobs and when they r done I open the game and the update starts oveeeer again and i have been patient about it for a week now , and it sucks I'm even starting to think about deleting the game ( when in fact I'm so addicted to it ) please help me ! And I apologize for my long comment , thanks in advance !
  • That is a space issue. Make some free space on your device, at least 2 gigs. If that doesn't help the problem, it could be a corrupt file. Make sure you know your Origin information, delete the game, reboot your device, and reinstall. If that doesn't work you'll have to contact EA. Good luck.
  • "EllieGuseman;1597415" wrote:
    That is a space issue. Make some free space on your device, at least 2 gigs. If that doesn't help the problem, it could be a corrupt file. Make sure you know your Origin information, delete the game, reboot your device, and reinstall. If that doesn't work you'll have to contact EA. Good luck.

I don't have enough storage but I never thought that it could affect the game
  • Well i have been playing for a while now , but I'm not good with this stuff haha like storage managing and how many gigs all those that's why I was so worried lost lol
  • "saikomoon;1597461" wrote:
    Well i have been playing for a while now , but I'm not good with this stuff haha like storage managing and how many gigs all those that's why I was so worried lost lol

you're in good hands with ellie, she knows what's up. :)