Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Old Events Prizes

Hello all.

I just want to ask a question which I probably know the answer, but here goes.

Is there a chance that we can get all the items that were released in the past events that were released?

I just started playing now so a lot of content was released of course so is there any small chance I could get everything?

Thank you.
  • You happen to be playing at a time of unprecedented rerelease of items. The current mystery box has returned over 700 items, available randomly.

Meanwhile, old items are seen again in almost every new event. So settle in and make a commitment to playing for 5+ years like the rest of us here, and you'll likely see every old thing eventually.

Happy tapping!
  • EA should really update The Vault someday.....like include other premium stuff (that didn't get included in the Yearbook box) and also the items that were free & prizes from past events. Although, some items in the Yearbook were prizes too such as the U.F.P.
  • "jaythecanadian;c-2058535" wrote:
    EA should really update The Vault someday.....like include other premium stuff (that didn't get included in the Yearbook box) and also the items that were free & prizes from past events. Although, some items in the Yearbook were prizes too such as the U.F.P.

EA should update a lot of things, like the friend prizes, Road to Riches, etc
  • > @Inhumanz said:
    > Hello all.
    >
    > I just want to ask a question which I probably know the answer, but here goes.
    >
    > Is there a chance that we can get all the items that were released in the past events that were released?
    >
    > I just started playing now so a lot of content was released of course so is there any small chance I could get everything?
    >
    > Thank you.

• And what is The Vault that's in the store? Everything inside is currently available in the game but with a discount in doughnuts or there are some old items in there?
  • "Inhumanz;c-2058524" wrote:
    And what is The Vault that's in the store? Everything inside is currently available in the game but with a discount in doughnuts or there are some old items in there?

Posted on 11 October 2018 in The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts) thread:
    "frosted1414;c-2001658" wrote:
    https://i.imgur.com/cCDBRKk.png