Forum Discussion

11 years ago

quest progression locked - need help

Maligkno wrote:
well im level 18 and my quest progression seems to have stuck for some weird reason, i was still able to unlock the Springfield school and willie, but im stuck because i cant build the gulp n blow, also cant build the church or anything else for that matter because i cant start the quests im required, i have tried evrything i could come across on the internet and still can figure out why i cant progress.

thanks.
do all of the other quest in the book eventually it will. Also remember to leave everyone free or else the quests may no start. Check the faq section for the building by building walkthrough
  • Well, the first thing to keep in mind is that your level is very likely to outpace the quests associated with that level, especially as a newer player. Don't give yourself heartburn over that.
    I think I sent Homer to eat at Krusty Burger a good twenty times before the "heavy user" quest started. I don't know if sending him on the task actually helped or if it just killed time until everything was in place, but it's the only suggestion I have for you.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Well, the first thing to keep in mind is that your level is very likely to outpace the quests associated with that level, especially as a newer player. Don't give yourself heartburn over that.
    I think I sent Homer to eat at Krusty Burger a good twenty times before the "heavy user" quest started. I don't know if sending him on the task actually helped or if it just killed time until everything was in place, but it's the only suggestion I have for you.

ill try this, that quest never really finished for me
  • NeiltonSantos11 wrote:
    Ah level 18, seems like just yesterday I was that level

im doing this and seems that helped a little, mange to get the power plant and barts tree house