Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Question about Maude

Firstly congratulations for getting the building/character before the fix and secondly I do not believe that you get anymore than the $105. I could be wrong I don't count the money when it pops out
  • rrcb360 wrote:
    Is there a reason i have not see Maude? do you have to unlock her...or am i just midssing out, also this homer grave thing??? don't see it?
    :cry:

If you didn't get her at Halloween as part of the main Event quest, you need to buy her.
    If you bought her as part of the "Fortune Teller/Maude" combo, apparently she gets put into your inventory.

FYI she's not actually linked to the building, she's an independent character. You can store either her or the building without either affecting the other. Kind of like how Fat Tony or Rod & Todd unlocked with their buildings (if you didn't have 'em already), but they're not actually linked to the building itself.
  • Zifff09 wrote:
    your correct

You're ** correct

* off

go do better things its the freaking internet if i wanted to i could of typed shorthand and said ur...
  • shafanator108 wrote:
    I was following and agreeing till I saw you say the lisa babysitting rod and todd payed or for 3 people. I am 100 sure it doesn't, but it should. All other examples are good and correct.

I can assure you 100% that they do. You will get $825 paid out, but in 3 sets of smaller notes to pay $275 for each character.
    I always use her 8hr task overnight - if it didn't I'd be using one of her costume's 8hr task instead.
  • Linkwick wrote:
    shafanator108 wrote:
    I was following and agreeing till I saw you say the lisa babysitting rod and todd payed or for 3 people. I am 100 sure it doesn't, but it should. All other examples are good and correct.

I can assure you 100% that they do. You will get $825 paid out, but in 3 sets of smaller notes to pay $275 for each character.
    I always use her 8hr task overnight - if it didn't I'd be using one of her costume's 8hr task instead.

I really don't think so. I never use the babysit task after unlocking the flander kids.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,375 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago