Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Repeated update

I have no update... could be squidport.. thats a big mb.
  • deorets90 wrote:
    I got this problem but after reinstalling new ROM, everything works fine

What does ROM stand for? :?
  • shakillomd wrote:
    deorets90 wrote:

If it's like CD-ROM, it's Read-Only Memory. They may have actually meant RAM, though...
  • mwdalton wrote:
    shakillomd wrote:
    deorets90 wrote:

If it's like CD-ROM, it's Read-Only Memory. They may have actually meant RAM, though...

Oh
  • i think he means custom android o/s, not RAM. It is called a ROM as slang because youre giving yourself the ability to write to and edit the files that are normally read only in an android o/s
  • usually I see this when I start to run out of space on the phone. If it's downloading every single update there's been so far (90 plus megs) you're not going to get anything new. usually the new ones start where the previous one left off and only take a few seconds to download.
  • danielhirsh wrote:
    usually I see this when I start to run out of space on the phone. If it's downloading every single update there's been so far (90 plus megs) you're not going to get anything new. usually the new ones start where the previous one left off and only take a few seconds to download.

I think your right because i keep getting the message"storage almost full" even though ive got 1.6gb left.