Forum Discussion

10 years ago

rigence license

i didn't get it and i will be complete tonight.

the only premium items i have that helped are:

SVT
KEARNY
RAY GUN
PUMPKIN HOUSE
  • Uhm, lots of people have all the prizes and already had ubo 2 days ago without spending a single dime.
  • Yeah but I guess I'm not checking enough! Not as much free time for this game anymore
  • slivdawg77 wrote:
    So am I right that you had to buy this FN license to even have a chance!! I mean I check the dam game twice three times a dam day an never got one of the prizes!!
    I understand it is a freemium game an there job is to try to get you to buy the dam game but come on!!

I'll complete the event without having spent a single donut. So no, you are completely wrong about having to buy the license to have a chance.
  • All the license would have done is given you and extra 90 probes/rays/strands per day.
  • slivdawg77 wrote:
    So am I right that you had to buy this FN license to even have a chance!! I mean I check the dam game twice three times a dam day an never got one of the prizes!!
    I understand it is a freemium game an there job is to try to get you to buy the dam game but come on!!

I didnt buy it and will have it completed in 2 days or so.
  • Yeah but for a turned casual player who checks twice a day it has been a struggle!! The licence would of helped right
  • slivdawg77 wrote:
    Yeah but for a turned casual player who checks twice a day it has been a struggle!! The licence would of helped right

I have it and yes, it helps, but its value pales by comparison to an extra squishing-session in your own town, which is 250 strings. That, and hoarding all your eggs to drop off at once at the end of the day, so you don't reenter your town for at least 4 hours, so you get full value for every single egg, whether the other person "caught" it or not.

Those strategies have helped the most -- and as I said, the license gave a boost.
  • I bought the license from the start because I knew I would be traveling out of town for business. I was way ahead when I was in Seattle but soon enough I fell behind after the first week of phase two. Right now, I am sort of ahead of schedule.
  • slivdawg77 wrote:

No, you are not right.