Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Should I spend the doughnuts?

Check the timer. They say it doesn't start until the first task begins, so you should be okay without spending the doughnuts
  • Phinnea wrote:
    Check the timer. They say it doesn't start until the first task begins, so you should be okay without spending the doughnuts

Nope I started the task a few second after logging in. I just decided to wait so that it would cost less doughnuts if I do decide to skip.

• I think 10 donuts are going to be worth more than 100 presents. Presents seem easy to come by and will be useless after the 24th.
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    I put Homer on the 24 hour task of going on strike not realizing that he was needed for today's door. So should I spend 10 doughnuts to speed up the task or is the 100 presents not worth it?

The timer doesn't start until the task begins. Also, 100 presents is a drop in the bucket.

• Also wouldn't it be cheaper to use donuts on the Tunnel Santa Task instead of rushing Homer's task?
  • Also wouldn't it be cheaper to use donuts on the Tunnel Santa Task instead of rushing Homer's task?

If the timer's running out, it will be too late. Homer's task is 24 hours. Timer is 24 hours. If the timer's running out you have to spend the donuts early enough to cover all 3 tasks. I'm not sure how long that is because I'm only on the second which is 4 hours. If you ran the timer down to the two doughnut point you would then have to rush the tasks. But yes, it probably would be a little cheaper unless the third task is very long.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:
    http://i.giphy.com/jTyhcJZtSwjSw.gif

Ooh I love this :thumbup:

It was what I imagined to be EA's thoughts on this thread. :D
  • barryriddl474 wrote:
    4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:
    http://i.giphy.com/jTyhcJZtSwjSw.gif

Ooh I love this :thumbup:

It was what I imagined to be EA's thoughts on this thread. :D

Magnificent Evil indeed... that little Santa cap might be nice on him too though :twisted: