Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Snow! Those bundles! Eeek! First impressions?

My palms were sweating in anticipation of seeing the snow!

And then I saw those bundles!

Loving it so far.

And the splash screen!!!

• "4junk3000;c-2025072" wrote:
    I'm also interested in if there's any bonus multiplier items in these bundles.

I'm opening each new thread to see if anyone's discussed this, or any other USEFUL information, but they all seem to be whiner threads.

Can the whiner threads be consolidated?
    Should i start a new thread to whine about the whiner threads?

THIS^^^

Maybe it's time for some people to walk away from this game.

• The bundles are nice but the event's barely started, and I'm suspicious of what's up next even as I create Santa's Christmas Village and spread some of those items around.
  • do any of the bundles have new items or are they all returning just bundled together?
  • "daved7637397;c-2024983" wrote:
    "Wino1977;c-2024952" wrote:
    "cdepast;c-2024921" wrote:
    do any of the bundles have new items or are they all returning just bundled together?

I would like to know this as well. Does anyone know the exact contents of the bundles?

Nothing new. All returning items.

I have the Krusty Ice Palace in my Box. Yeah...

That Box is going to stay unopened. I don't want that.
  • "4junk3000;c-2025072" wrote:
    I'm also interested in if there's any bonus multiplier items in these bundles.

I'm opening each new thread to see if anyone's discussed this, or any other USEFUL information, but they all seem to be whiner threads.

Can the whiner threads be consolidated?
    Should i start a new thread to whine about the whiner threads?

?????
  • I purchased the bundle with the ferris wheel, but when I placed it in my game, I didn't get all the items. The ice rink, fireplace, tables and chairs were all missing.
  • did you store it(bundle)? the items might be in storage individually, might be as group storage
    my point is to check your full inventory
  • "fastshadow2;c-2025179" wrote:
    pic of the bundles
    https://i.ibb.co/myrYQZX/6270-B22-C-0-B19-44-D0-AEC8-15-FD3-F18676-D.png
    item count per bundle
    https://i.ibb.co/LYxsrpz/6031-A7-F7-40-CE-44-D7-B665-30-EF261-FD718.png
    some buidings/decos in the bundles pay bonus XP and/or IGC

Is that a magazine kiosk? May have to get the bundle just for that which I dont have yet. The christmas trees are a bonus. Dont have the fireplace either. But not sure Id use it.
  • "fastshadow2;c-2025534" wrote:
    did you store it(bundle)? the items might be in storage individually, might be as group storage
    my point is to check your full inventory

I've checked my inventory, don't have those items.