Forum Discussion

2 years ago

The mountains are just a mirage.

I was just trying to place Krustyland road up next to the mountains in SH when my finger slipped and the road square dropped into the area taken up by the monorail tunnel. And to my surprise it wasn’t showing red, but green. Like it does when it’s on regular land. So I just went ahead and filled all 16 sections of the tunnel with Krustyland road. Went to try it with the other tunnel and when I came back this happened. That should show the monorail tunnel, not H2Whoa.
This is after I tapped on the tunnel in edit mode. Notice the Krusty tickets in the mountain? When I moved the regular tunnel, I had to remove the KL road to place it.

I wonder if this can be exploited to once again remove the mountains.

• I don't think so, the mountain graphics like to get glitchy and garbled from time to time; it happens a lot to me.
  • Notice that it's not the mountains, but the tunnel through them. The monorail tunnel graphic is what's causing the visual hiccup.
  • Side-related, it is possible to lay any surface under the mountains, using the large item overlay trick. I have river and concrete under mtns to complete designs I have
  • "4junk3000;c-2223093" wrote:
    Side-related, it is possible to lay any surface under the mountains, using the large item overlay trick. I have river and concrete under mtns to complete designs I have

I tried, it won’t work for me. How do you do it?

frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    1. Hover a large item from storage where you want the road/path/river
    2. Hit X to cancel placement
    3. Place road/path/river
    This is also how to put cars on roads, or rather, roads under cars

• "frosted1414;c-2223112" wrote:
    1. Hover a large item from storage where you want the road/path/river
    2. Hit X to cancel placement
    3. Place road/path/river
    This is also how to put cars on roads, or rather, roads under cars

Oh ok.