Forum Discussion

10 years ago

two random quests?

Yes thought it was weird just hate that I need them for other stuff when it happens.
  • I had them as soon as SH hit. Now they have stopped. However Ned is stuck in my task book, have to do his 24 hour task 94 more times to clear him.

:-(
  • johncolombo wrote:
    I had them as soon as SH hit. Now they have stopped. However Ned is stuck in my task book, have to do his 24 hour task 94 more times to clear him.

Same problem have to "Make Cletus Brew Moonshine" 125 times. :evil:
  • M4rkEv4ns wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    I had them as soon as SH hit. Now they have stopped. However Ned is stuck in my task book, have to do his 24 hour task 94 more times to clear him.

Same problem have to "Make Cletus Brew Moonshine" 125 times. :evil:

Rev Lovejoy give a sermon 429 times. I know SF has its problems but, really? :roll:
  • I now have three random tasks: Hank Scorpio to go on a fun run, Ned to go to the Kwik-e-mart and Luigi to play the accordion (the last one I have to do another 204 times).
  • So, we have players experiencing:

Double random tasks
    Negative task bar tasks where, for instance, Luigi has to play his accordion from now until the autumnal equinox
    Brandine is giving out extra babies or no babies at all
    Time-traveling characters
    No bonsais
    Land errors

.... Makes one wonder just what goes on in that EA Developers conference room at their monthly meeting:

• annettemarc wrote:
    So, we have players experiencing:

Double random tasks
    Negative task bar tasks where, for instance, Luigi has to play his accordion from now until the autumnal equinox
    No bonsais
    Land errors

.... Makes one wonder just what goes on in that EA Developers conference room at their monthly meeting:

Or each of the guilty end up like this guy.

http://i.imgur.com/BTtmUn7l.jpg

• annettemarc wrote:
    So, we have players experiencing:

Double random tasks
    No bonsais
    Land errors

Yep that pretty much sums it up. Also heard tale of player who is stuck in time. Says her Krusty station counter is stopped at 3:28 and she never gets
    The possums from that station but you got most it.
  • During Tapball I had a random task for Apu pop up and I still haven't done it. I have not had a second random task occur - I wonder if this is only happening to those who did not have a random task waiting from before the monorail update, or if it's happened to any one who did as well. It be interesting to know.
  • suetopia wrote:
    During Tapball I had a random task for Apu pop up and I still haven't done it. I have not had a second random task occur - I wonder if this is only happening to those who did not have a random task waiting from before the monorail update, or if it's happened to any one who did as well. It be interesting to know.

mine were only during SH and stopped when monorail started.
    was so annoying, 2 all the time.