Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Whacking Day Milestones

certainly going to be a PUSH! I am in the same boat! :d
  • 6800 snakes thus far and managed to get that far with no Baton to whack snakes in any friends places since the second day of the event. Hoping to hit at least the 10,000 but not sure that will be possible. I only generate about 100 eggs a day in my own town.
  • Ive just past the 8000snake mark and i actually cant wait till this event ends. Still trying to get 12500 first before it ends though so please keep sending eggs to me. Cheers. The quicker i get there, the quicker i can help other people.
  • Update***

Now have 8900snakes!!! Woohoooo!
    Thanks to everyone who have dropped snakes off at my town. I wont forget who you are and you will be rewarded in the next update similar to this. Keep em coming guys
  • just reached 10,000 and announcing my retirement from competitive snake tapping 8)

(Don't think I'll be able to reach 12.5k on my own so no point continuing)

Will be focused on assisting one friend on list with whatever eggs I get over the next few days to reaching their next milestone :D (one friend only because otherwise my assistance wouldn't be that effective)

• I'm only at around 4500. Really want to get Drederick Tatum but the rate I am going it's not likely. :(
  • I have every prize and got 1 donut out of the 10 snake boxes and happy to be done whacking
  • jemtheroadie wrote:
    roar1223 wrote:
    I have every prize and got 1 donut out of the 10 snake boxes and happy to be done whacking

Did u get donuts from any eggs?

No not one I don't think anybody got them I'm hoping maybe we get some more at the end of it all
  • My target is Tatum, as i have enough donuts to buy the Sleep Eazy Motel :D

Yay, My 100th Message, Huge Milestone :P