Forum Discussion

12 years ago

What will happen to the extra Christmas coins?

Now you see 'em...
Now you don't....

My prediction anyhow...
  • iricecracker wrote:
    After the update to remove Christmas, what will happen to extra Christmas Coins?

Homer has a 10 minute task of eat all coins. Followed by a 48 hr task of diabetic coma. This requires both the hospital and ambulance though.
  • iricecracker wrote:
    After the update to remove Christmas, what will happen to extra Christmas Coins?

People will complain that they didnt get to use them all on stockings.

Or that they didnt even know stockings existed.

Or that they had 49 coins and were 10 mins away from getting more coins to get another stocking.

Or people will complain that they didnt just turn into coins/donuts despite the stockings.

Whatever happens, I guarantee at least one of the above situations will get its own thread.
  • YoungWeezyWee wrote:
    Since nobody has had that update yet, nobody can know what will happen to the coins!

When the update came out Homer said he would eat the extras.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3 wrote:
    YoungWeezyWee wrote:
    Since nobody has had that update yet, nobody can know what will happen to the coins!

When the update came out Homer said he would eat the extras.

Yeah but then Lisa said that they should rather spend them on the stockings!
  • A_Bad_Exampl3 wrote:
    iricecracker wrote:

Homer has a 10 minute task of eat all coins. Followed by a 48 hr task of diabetic coma. This requires both the hospital and ambulance though.

HAHA :)
  • P003htb wrote:
    They will be 'eaten' by homer. In other words they will disappear like they did in the halloween event, but at least we have something to do with them.

Thanks

I didn't start playing till after Christmas so I was unaware of what took place and was a bit curious if I should hang onto them till next year perhaps or spend them on stockings before they might vanish, which seems to be the case lol.
  • YoungWeezyWee wrote:

I figured players who have been around would know what had happened in the past to answer what would likely happen this time. Guess I should have phrased my question to include such.

• iricecracker wrote:
    YoungWeezyWee wrote:

I figured players who have been around would know what had happened in the past to answer what would likely happen this time. Guess I should have phrased my question to include such.

I'm sorry if my answer seemed a bit rude! I really didn't want to be! :-)