Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Getting signed out of Origin?

I just experienced this too. Now it won't even load. It says its having problems connecting to the server. My daughters game (different device) is having the same problems. I hope that they are just doing maintenance and that my Springfield is ok.
  • I was able to sign back in again- like someone above said- nothing new. Halloween still alive and kicking out random zombies :(
  • I got signed out and whenI signed back in, the game started from the very beginning! I deleted app and synced it to add back. Now all I get it message it won't connect to server and retry. Haven't been able to get back on for past 45 minutes.
  • Guys, don't play if it says you're level 1!! It could save over the data from your real game! Don't panic, we just have to wait and see what EA does. All we can do is hope it's fixed soon!
  • It's back for me.. was able log in and see my Springfield. Same Halloween theme, same initial server connection error 3 seconds after logging in, same inability to see other Springfields. Oh well.
  • It seems that slowly people are able to login and play. I just logged in and all of my characters were still doing their tasks, everything was how I left it. Halloween stuff is still there, sadly. Make sure to LOGIN to your Origin account. It won't be logged in automatically like usual, you'll have to click on the origin icon, re-type your email address and type in your password. After that you should be back on your account and able to access your Springfield.
  • gioman100 wrote:
    I turn my iphone to play the tappet out when it crash i try to reload and to my surprice a new game of the simpsom tappet out shows up and it start from level one from the f--king beginning I try to get back to my original game wich I was in level 16 and I can not I need help can some one tell me how to put my original game in my i- phone again :cry:

Standard troubleshooting Should work. Im not an expert and I have no affiliation with EA or the game. This is just friendly advice trying to help, so just FYI I'm not liable if this doesn't work.
    Close the game. Close all background apps: Open background apps by double clicking your home button. Click and HOLD one of the game icons. They'll start to wiggle, click on the tiny red X on each and every app. Reboot your device by holding down the power button and slide to turn off. Wait a few seconds and turn your device back on. Open Tapped Out. Don't immediately click on the screen because that will open the level 1 game you started. If it says you need to login using your "other device" click cancel. Even if it says some info will be lost. Now, Click on the Origin icon in the bottom left corner, it should ask you to type in your email address. Do you remember your username and password? For many people, their email address will be whatever email address you use for Facebook. You should be able to login to your normal account and play your normal Springfield. If you still can't login, I'd ask someone else...