EA Forums - Banner

new server please

roblowe666
3 posts Member
edited June 7
come on ea

Post edited by roblowe666 on

Replies

• We are regularly starting new servers for you to play on. Tiberian 26 started on May 24th and there are still more than 15.000 free slots available.

If you want a fresh start please be patient for the next one.
    Not working here anymore. Contact Tjapka for help.
  • He means a FA server that hasn't come in awhile
  • ty dammitbooy i did mean fa. Its been almost 7 weeks now

@Frummi And starting a server 2 weeks after its launch is madness.

And its no suprise there's 15k slots left on a classic world.
  • gamerdruid
    304 posts Moderator
    edited June 8
    @roblowe666 - there is the vet world 3 starting today - that is a forgotten attack world, it starts later today.

https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/101029/veteran-season-3-is-coming#latest
    I am not an employee of Envision or EA and the views expressed are my own.
  • mogsy52
    17 posts Member
    Classic and Veteran servers are nothing at all like a FA server. Many players ask for a possible date to be announced for a new FA server and all they get is silence or being pointed to something completely different. How is this such a **** hard question for you guys?
  • sacipeps
    15 posts Member
    calm down mogsy i think until sunday you and your dark legion will know the next FA server date
  • gamerdruid
    304 posts Moderator
    edited June 8
    mogsy52 wrote: »
    Classic and Veteran servers are nothing at all like a FA server. Many players ask for a possible date to be announced for a new FA server and all they get is silence or being pointed to something completely different. How is this such a **** hard question for you guys?

I don't know.... Maybe because I don't work for them and know as much as you do about when the next server will be!

Yes, they are completely different, but the fact that one server is starting today should be enough to tell an experienced player that the next one isn't going to be very soon. The announcement maybe next week, or the week after. Others have complained about short notice announcements in the past, so .... I leave it to you to work out exactly when the next is due because I don't know.
  • mogsy52
    17 posts Member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    Others have complained about short notice announcements in the past
    Yes mate, this is exactly why players are asking so often about it in here. Maybe hoping that the new forums will actually be of use ;)
  • Hi

Could anyone direct me to news on server releases? possibly a tread or email notification on whether new servers are planned for release?

I am sorry if this is a stupid request but I cant seem to find a spot to keep checking or get notified on server releases.

I usually log on now and then to check when a new world is starting and most of the time I am arriving days too late. Any form of notification or monitored thread would be help.

Again sorry if this is a stupid request, I dont visit the forums that much and cant find a thread to "Follow"

Thank you
  • gamerdruid
    304 posts Moderator
    New worlds have been announced on Facebook in the past. Also in the Announcements section of these forums. I'm unsure as to how you 'follow' or get new notifications from a forum as it is new software to me.
  • Rvtnt99
    11 posts Member
    edited June 21
    You still have a lot of players who like the FA servers.Many of these are not going to join a FA +Morale
    It would be a shame too lose all of these old timers ? Food for though as a lot of us are 5 years in the game .
  • gamerdruid
    304 posts Moderator
    The last new server was 14th June, so expect another new one within 1 - 2 weeks, maybe with short notice!
  • Tib 26 is 90% filled , i think Tiberian 27 should start in 1 or 2 days if someone from Ea /phoenix or who is sitting this game don´t forgett it ;))
  • Tib 26 is 90% filled , i think Tiberian 27 should start in 1 or 2 days if someone from Ea /phoenix or who is sitting this game don´t forgett it ;))

We won't. There will be an announcement soon.
    Not working here anymore. Contact Tjapka for help.
  • gamerdruid
    304 posts Moderator
  • HI,

New world no Forgotten Attacks, please.

Thank you.