EA Forums - Banner

CENTER DRIVEN Chrome AND Firefox Script Pack

Replies

• the autocollect not working problrm it initially occurred in tib29 server with NOD faction. now others also not working. i have base on wrath18 and tib29
  • RDragon007 wrote: »
    the autocollect not working problrm it initially occurred in tib29 server with NOD faction. now others also not working. i have base on wrath18 and tib29

Do you have the first script enabled? "XDaast's Scripts: Old Maelstrom, API Wrapper, and more... -XDaast-"
  • hey mate have you a scrip working in mozilla?
  • Sense the update 17.6 and other recent patches that EA did Base scanner does not work for the latest chrome update. The base scanner version I have is 1.0. Please Update.
  • Mine works. Can you give me screenshots or more description?
  • When I click on a base in Base scanner it won't show the base. It did in the past.
  • I'm not sure I undestand what all the various scripts/buttons do. Like what is the "prepare for war" script for? Is there any sort of manual/guide that explains it all? Are some items for alliance commanders to gather information from the gamers under their command? There have been problems with that option in the past in that it can be hacked and reviewed by other alliances. Other than that, life is good, the birds are singing, and all is right with the world.
  • gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    The best way to work out the purpose of many scripts is to look at their original form. CentreDriven and others are simply a packaging of standalone scripts, with some tweaking to avoid clashes.

Another way is to ask in-game within your alliance. It seems every alliance has it's own 'preferred' set of scripts to use, some insisting on particular scripts.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Cheers to center driven for the new update. This package is really getting to the point that it gives a whole new level of quality experience to command and conquer.
  • You guys have a solution for bringing up multi-session to work again after EA changed login verification?

Thx in advance and keep up the good work!

'' I wear a mask . And that mask , it's not to hide who I am but to create what I am." ~~~~ Batman ~~~~
  • Ok Igot rid of my tampermonkey script and put in this new one and I still cannot change worlds???!!!!
    This has been going on for days and I am getting tired of it. I cleared the cache logged off and back in nothing seems to solve it????

Anyone can assist
  • I have had no problems w/ CD. After all the many scripts I've tried, nothing compares to CD for me. XDaast is amazing at keeping it current & there's even a CD 'members' site. Just want to say thanks Daast!
  • XDaast
    56 posts Member
    4/24/2018
    -Wavy fix 0.5.5 -chertosha-
    -Repair time of Death fix 1.0.2 -XDaast-
    -Real POI Bonus fix -XDaast- needs max out notation
    -CD AutoUpgrade fix 1.5 -XDaast-
    -Removed multilogin due to EA's change of login
    -Ban list updated

click here to install in Chrome

• sebb912
    3 posts Member
    Hi XDaast ,

the Real POI Bonus fix doesnt't work for me . It show only NaN and that was it .
  • gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    Same for me.....
  • XDaast
    56 posts Member
    Yes, I will try to correct it this week.
  • XDaast
    56 posts Member
    sebb912 wrote: »
    Hi XDaast ,

the Real POI Bonus fix doesnt't work for me . It show only NaN and that was it .
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    Same for me.....

After looking at Real POI Bonus, POI Manager/Analyzer, and the old school POI managers I'm not sure what is coming back as undefined. NaN means one of the variables is not registering with the API. Something that used to not return a value of 0 is now doing that.

So what do you feel the value of the POI scripts are? I am considering just removing them as I feel the game provides pretty in depth information regarding the POI now.
  • gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    The only one I used was the one that provided the Real POI bonus - the others I ignored.
  • sebb912
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    @gamerdruid good news . In the german forum a working link for Real Poi Bonus was posted .

here is the link https://pastebin.com/473KeAbm

@XDaast seems that the new Variable in the API is stored in ClientLib.Data.MainData.GetInstance().get_Server().get_POIGlobalBonusFactor .
    Perhaps that can help you with the Poi Analyser ^^
  • gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    Thank you - something good for those that can get into a world!