EA Forums - Banner

CENTER DRIVEN Chrome AND Firefox Script Pack

Replies

• XDaast
    55 posts Member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    Thank you - something good for those that can get into a world!

Hahaha :)
    sebb912 wrote: »
    @gamerdruid good news . In the german forum a working link for Real Poi Bonus was posted .

here is the link https://pastebin.com/473KeAbm

@XDaast seems that the new Variable in the API is stored in ClientLib.Data.MainData.GetInstance().get_Server().get_POIGlobalBonusFactor .
    Perhaps that can help you with the Poi Analyser ^^

I'm pushing a patch for the pack in about an hour. Thanks for the direction @sebb912!

• Whats a world ... forgot what one looked like :P
  • XDaast
    55 posts Member
    5/10/2018
    -Real POI Bonus *POI factor Fix -AlkalyneD4-
    -CD POI Manager updated to 2.4 fix for 18.1 -XDaast-
    -CD POI Manager OLDSKOOL EDITION updated to 1.01 fix for 18.1 -XDaast-
  • please keep the real poi bonus script in!!!!
  • arizcolo
    25 posts Member
    Center Driven. DONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!! Seems like my computer freezes about 1 out of 10 times when I launch an attack. Is there a bug in the attack sim?
  • hey thanks for the news on your scripts. have used them for a while now. running great. occasional script error, other than that close to perfect homie.
  • XDaast
    55 posts Member
    arizcolo wrote: »
    Center Driven. DONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!! Seems like my computer freezes about 1 out of 10 times when I launch an attack. Is there a bug in the attack sim?

There are a couple of glitches I have noticed but none that freeze my machine. CD SIM was updated with a minor change recently. Sometimes uninstalling the script and reinstalling can fix these.

There is one script error caused by EA and not the scripts that can occur while clicking the repair button I've been trying to isolate for some time but have not been able to as of yet.
  • Was blocking me from entering the game in chrome until I uninstalled and reinstalled. Just aheads up
  • 0h_FisH
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    hi XDaast, i love your scripts and i have had NO issues till now- as of today i cannot hit the "scripts" button - i cleared my cache/cookies and reinstalled your scripts and still nothing :( Please let me know if there is a fix - i can't get into options to auto collect packages which is the reason for this post - Thanks in advance
  • XDaast
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    0h_FisH wrote: »
    hi XDaast, i love your scripts and i have had NO issues till now- as of today i cannot hit the "scripts" button - i cleared my cache/cookies and reinstalled your scripts and still nothing :( Please let me know if there is a fix - i can't get into options to auto collect packages which is the reason for this post - Thanks in advance

Hi Fish,
    Make sure you have this option selected if you are not using CD Sim: -NOT NEEDED IF USING CDSIM- MENU FIX Chrome & Firefox 2.0
    http://prntscr.com/jjxalj.

If that doesn't work let me know which server and browser you are using.
    Blessings,
    Daast
  • worked great - Ty sir for the quick reply and keep up the great work man- its appreciated :D

• What's up Daast, how you been? Long time since I heard from you.
  • arizcolo
    25 posts Member
    I run the center driven script pack. You have a better choice?
    The red bar at the top. Your scripts are on the "scripts" tab. Next to that, there is a tab MeSt . That tab has drop downs for "open member stats" and "state of war". Am I correct that these are scripts used by a "center driven alliance", not "xdast scripts" and not "EA/Phenomic scripts" built in to the game? Any other info, like a link explaining these scripts? Boxers or briefs? Obama or Trump?
  • XDaast
    55 posts Member
    I have patched the script pack for the upcoming server move. Thanks for the reminder @gamerdruid.
  • I believe MeStats was a website started by Nvidia alliance to share scan information with their alliance members. They have since opened it up for everyone who can manage to log in to it.
  • Anyone know of a script that helps predict where you will land if you sector jump (relocate)?
  • http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/241832

I was able to change website info and it worked but it doesnt show all buttons. Please, someone help to fix this script. THank you
  • gamerdruid
    2042 posts Moderator
    To make this work you need to change the 'prodgame' reference to 'cncapp' due to the game being on new servers.

Other failures to work I can't help with.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid
    2042 posts Moderator
    I run the center driven script pack. You have a better choice?
    The red bar at the top. Your scripts are on the "scripts" tab. Next to that, there is a tab MeSt . That tab has drop downs for "open member stats" and "state of war". Am I correct that these are scripts used by a "center driven alliance", not "xdast scripts" and not "EA/Phenomic scripts" built in to the game? Any other info, like a link explaining these scripts? Boxers or briefs? Obama or Trump?

Phenomic don't have any connection to the game and haven't for some time.

EA do not provide scripts for the game. The scripts you are seeing are not built into the game.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Soixie
    278 posts Member
    Anyone know of a script that helps predict where you will land if you sector jump (relocate)?

Sure, math. MS-Excel will do it with ease.

Put the loc of all your bases in Column A and B

In Cell C1 = Average(A:A)
    In Cell D1 = Average(B:B)

Determine your distance from center, change if not @ 500:500;
    E1 =SQRT((500-C1)^2+(500-C2)^2)

Determine what sector disadvantage you have, for most it is -40.

E2 = E1 - 40 (New distance from center)

New sector locations shall be as follows;

F1 = North
    F2 = Northeast
    F3 = East
    F4 = Southeast
    F5 = South
    F6 = Southwest
    F7 = West
    F8 = Northwest

G1 = 500
    G2 = 500+SQRT((E2^2)/2)