EA Forums - Banner

CENTER DRIVEN Chrome AND Firefox Script Pack

124Next

Replies

• tokenting
    14 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi Soxie, could you run through that Excel logic with an example? Slightly confusing for me. You mention column A and B for your base co-ords, I assume if you have a base 237:209 , the 237 is put in column A, 209 in B etc , repeat for all of your bases? If you could please run through it with say a few bases as an example, would really appreciate it as I can't find a relocation helping script anywhere.
  • why cant i view other peoples bases. the concept for that is grayed out.
  • gamerdruid
    2598 posts Moderator
    tannaj123 wrote: »
    why cant i view other peoples bases. the concept for that is grayed out.

Not sure what you’re after. Viewing player bases is now built into the game for your alliance members. Viewing non-alliance players is only available if you’re in attack range.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • The link to the Firefox Scripts doesn't work. I just keep getting a error message saying "Page not Found"
  • gamerdruid
    2598 posts Moderator
    The link is 18 months old, so it is not unreasonable. Maybe someone else has a link that works, or maybe it isn't supported anymore on Firefox.
  • I have been using the firefox scripts up until friday but when i logged in on saturday they weren't working anymore so i deleted them to re install but now can't find them at all.
  • I am working on getting the Firefox add on back up.

12/23/2018
    -Forgotten layout scanner updated for infected camps
    -MeSt layout scanner added to XDaast's scripts
  • Just wanted to give a heads up. I will no longer be supporting CD Scripts at the end of February. The next update will only have basic scripts that should not break when the game goes to 19.1-19.2.

It's been a lot of fun playing with everyone. Thanks for the great memories.
  • gamerdruid
    2598 posts Moderator
    edited January 31
    Thank you for your hard work in keeping scripts that would otherwise be dead, alive. They will now be put on life support in intensive care unit :wink:
  • XDaast wrote: »
    Just wanted to give a heads up. I will no longer be supporting CD Scripts at the end of February. The next update will only have basic scripts that should not break when the game goes to 19.1-19.2.

It's been a lot of fun playing with everyone. Thanks for the great memories.

I will miss it immensely —there are no script pack alternative add-ons for Firefox ! :neutral:
    ~The Air Turns A Deadly Shade of Purple~ -[ Alien FX Fiend™ ]-
  • 123wellz
    9 posts New member
    Sad to see the best scripts ever gone when I logged on today :( - thanks for all you did XDaast!
  • Will miss you XDaast!
  • Thanks XDaast for all your work man, CD has been my go-to script pack
  • I hope someone can make a script collection like this again or maybe continue this one?
    This was far better as the crucial one and center driven had the best base scanner in it wich i have ever seen the shockr tools, i really hate it that the old package is not available anymore :( since until the update shockr stille worked maybe because my world has not had the update yet