EA Forums - Banner

Tiberium Alliances Forum

m00ntan
4 posts Member
edited June 11
So where is the Tiberium Alliances forum?
Post edited by gamerdruid on

Replies

• Here's the old one forum.alliances.commandandconquer.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33

It redirects to this forum.
  • gamerdruid
    548 posts Moderator
    That's because this is the new forum!

The old one will remain visible until the end of June 2017.

You found a link to the old forum.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Check the first post by methuselah, This is not a Tiberium Alliances forum. And TA is not included in searches.

Where is the Tiberium Alliances forum?
  • gamerdruid
    548 posts Moderator
    This is tiberium series sub-forum of the Tiberium alliances forum.

The old forum no longer is available for the CnC:Tiberium Series, such as Tiberium Sun
  • methuselah
    88 posts Senior Moderator
    This forum is for Tib related discussions for the real time strategy games like Tiberian Sun, Kane's Wrath, etc. If you just click on "Forum Home" at the top of the page it will open up all the TA forums for you.
  • Bonjour,
    Alors c'est vraiment nul tout c'est BUGs et en plus a chaque fois que tu attaque un autres joueurs,
    si tes pas décourager alors tu va vite l’être avec tout c'est BUGs, les informaticien ne peuvent pas faire quelque choses c'est vraiment pénible.

Merc !!
  • gamerdruid
    548 posts Moderator
    edited December 6
    I'm assuming you're posting about the CnC:Tiberium Alliances browser game. If so this is in the wrong sub-section of the forum. I'll move it to General Chat if @12pam can confirm that it is in the wrong place, otherwise ignore my comment below.

Many of the bugs, especially the ones you describe, are not part of the core program but due to add-on scripts. Disabling all scripts and adding one at time should help you decide which one in particular is causing the problem.

• OK
    Thanks