EA Forums - Banner

can't buy funds

Hi
When I want to buy funds. Only a message appears: "Sorry, there are no available offers for your country. Please check again later."
I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I have purchased before. What problem can be?
Thanks

Replies

• When I try to add funds it says, "Sorry, there are no available offers for your country. Please check again later."
    I am in USA.
  • Ya-Ya-De-Boss
    2 posts New member
    edited June 2017
    Same here - Wrath 12 - in the UK - Same message
  • Disturbed71
    26 posts Senior Moderator
    Good Morning,

seems to be a global problem at the moment i have forward this.
    I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.

• Frummi
    123 posts Member
    We are working on it.
    Not working here anymore. Contact Tjapka for help.
  • I am in France, the same problem, the same message.
    Difficult to play with the same chances ..
    Sorry for my bad english
  • I wanted to add 12 hr more to my RT capacity several hours ago (I have been maxed out for a long time).
    This would have allowed me more PVP attacks. After cool down I could jump in the midst of the action and wiped out many enemy bases. Problem is still not fixed. Now I get to leave my computer and RT is not building = less RT to work with = less success = greater potential for me to lose bases = less growth = less motivation to keep playing this game.
    Always something for my (too) many years doing this.
  • Frummi
    123 posts Member
    I wanted to add 12 hr more to my RT capacity several hours ago (I have been maxed out for a long time).
    This would have allowed me more PVP attacks. After cool down I could jump in the midst of the action and wiped out many enemy bases. Problem is still not fixed. Now I get to leave my computer and RT is not building = less RT to work with = less success = greater potential for me to lose bases = less growth = less motivation to keep playing this game.
    Always something for my (too) many years doing this.

Sorry to hear that. We are trying to find a timely solution. Please stay patient.
  • same problem here in Australia ,why start an other funded vets world and we cant buy funds i have 3 accounts that need more funds and ur making me loose my ranking .i think compensation is due to us
  • I agree.
  • XDaast
    96 posts Member
    Glad to know it's not just me!
  • gamerdruid
    3184 posts Moderator
    Funds should be available now.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • this used to be a common problem as EA tinkered with their payment systems to prevent buying in non local markets, i.e., mexico, russia, belarus. somebody must have re-tinkered
  • mogsy52
    19 posts Member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    Funds should be available now.

Can't get any today. Tried several restarts but keep getting error
    http://nimb.ws/6BJMk8
  • Frummi
    123 posts Member
    mogsy52 wrote: »
    Can't get any today. Tried several restarts but keep getting error
    http://nimb.ws/6BJMk8

That seems to be an individual problem. Maybe with your payment method. Can't you click the link for the contact? Since we are only responsible for the game that's all we can help you with.