EA Forums - Banner

Worlds 32, 67 and 77 also 79.

phinsfan01
4 posts Member
edited June 2017
On my change worlds page those 3 worlds don't show up anymore, why and how do I access them again.
Post edited by phinsfan01 on

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3184 posts Moderator
    I'm assuming that you have been on those worlds in the past. Your place on worlds disappears after a long time not logging into the world, if I remember correctly. It is, I think 6 months inactivity that causes your bases to be killed by themselves and 2yrs for your place to be given up.

Or is it that you've never been on those worlds and want to be able to join them for some reason? The old numbered worlds were closed to new players quite a long time ago.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I've been on those worlds before, how do we get them activated again?
  • also I have 9 accounts on that world and 8 are gone, my main account is still there, as I was able to access it today. The other ones i have 4 or 5 accounts and some of them are still active.
  • I should say the other worlds I have 4 or 5 accounts.
  • Hello I have 9 accounts that are missing on worlds 77, 32 ,67, and 79 I would like to get them back on and activated how would I do that. hotshotdeaux
  • Frummi
    123 posts Member
    Your accounts gets deleted if you don't use it for two years. There is unfortunately no way to bring them back.
    Not working here anymore. Contact Tjapka for help.
  • If they have the technology to delete our accounts on any world, then they darn sure have the technology to put them back again, I'm not pleased to not have notification that we were in danger of having our accounts deleted. I read my emails, and there were not anything sent or messaged to that effect. I have been in and out of the hospital(s) since 2013 and haven't had the time or inclination to play on my worlds until such a time that fitted my time. most of my worlds I'm on I had an opportunity to sub them out to other players. some not so. So EA or Origin or whoever owns C & C Tiberium Alliances should be able to FIX this. They have our accounts and emails and passwords, etc. FIX it, please.
  • gamerdruid
    3184 posts Moderator
    There is no e-mail verification on sign-up. This means that many, many accounts are created which are not valid e-mail addresses. Sending e-mails to non-existent addresses would get the domain on a spam list.

The changes were announced at the time (in the old forum). Your account hasn't been deleted, it's place on the worlds discussed has been closed. It is not unreasonable to have the world places closed when it is not in use for 2yrs or more. I'm sure that if they desired to re-enable them it would be technically possible, it is however not on their work schedule to do so.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!