EA Forums - Banner

Settings for New World

13Next

Replies

• Tjapka
    76 posts Senior Moderator
    We don't have one actually. We're releasing new worlds dependent on how fast older ones fill up and how much players express their wish for a new world. It is unrewarding to flood the servers with new worlds, when there's no player basis who will settle them. Also you have to consider that there's a lot of other work waiting for us.
  • gamerdruid
    2233 posts Moderator
    So the poll was initiated on the 28th July, just around 2.5 weeks ago but before the poll was started there were plans for Wrath 18. It would have been good to know the 'next server or two' wouldn't be the ones we voted for, but may be coming later.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I will start new one server only if it is FA without morale, otherwise i'm not interested to play "farmville game" anymore
  • CLASSICS PLEASE AND NO CRAPPY LAYOUTS!!!
  • Amiguy1
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Classic! With all NEW servers having better Graphics.
  • Classic server required asap with 6touch tibs layout :D
  • 6*Tib layout for GDI only :p
  • Look at PTE!
  • lordofcb1 wrote: »
    EIGringo wrote: »
    I know this game is supposed to produce money in order to pay the people who created it or manage it, but is it possible to release a server with no fund option? :D I am sure it would be fun, not for EA but for us... Think about, a classic world with no possibility of using funds.

We cant even get a world with no malus, I think the chance of a no fund world is somewhere between 0% and 0.00000000001%

There is actually a "no fund world", they even give you free cp, rt, and all resources($,tib,cry) and they call it the PTE Server. With a little caveat which is it can be reset anytime, but you can always start again.
  • lordofcb1 wrote: »
    mogsy52 wrote: »
    Why is the Classic mode listed as have no morale? I though the 'Classic' servers always had morale with no forgotten attacks

Morale/Malus was invented and showed up first time at World 35-37 don´t remember exactly anymore.

They used to call it 'Forgotten Boost' when they first added it, to make forgotten harder to kill and 'more challenging for the fundless player'

was to prevent people who multi getting tooo far ahead too early
  • Hey why don't we get gifts like the settler's do to their players .. not make u buy **** to play !!!!!
  • IrkedMax
    26 posts Member
    allow only 50 BASES max in an alliance.
    Note I said bases, not players.
    Choices about who to drop and where to park secondary bases, along with having good allies become far more strategic to the game.
  • gamerdruid
    2233 posts Moderator
    50 may be too small, but maybe 100 or 150. It would allow all to have 3 or to trade off for more in some way. There would need to be a controlling entity such as a CiC or SiC that 'permits' a new base or in some alliances one player would hog as many as they could get - of course that player may be the CiC!
  • if i play again .. why not have it where we all start in middle and have to beat all 8 lvl 40 FF's at edge of map where we normally start to gain a badge ... and once an alliance has badge won no one else gets it and have no malus and have pvp fights to win the mini FF's ... make ya fight more and stop the bloody flooking farming ... go back to what game was intended for .. not Tiberium Alliances farming game ... thats possibly why no bugger plays much as game gone stale ( also the login etc and no new units upgs)
  • How about using another faction like Empire Of The Rising Sun, Scrin or China. There from CNC past games on new worlds.
  • Its kind of a toss up between FA and Classic styles. On one hand from a "game" stand point, I like the idea of having the Forgotten being able to strike back and it makes sense. But on the other hand they can get very annoying after a while too, so its understandable that worlds without attacks keep some popularity. This dynamic also seems to slightly affect the way a world develops over time as well.

Given a choice I think that the Classic setup has a tiny advantage over FA due to them being a little more novice friendly.