EA Forums - Banner

Server Unstababilitty

Prev134
If you guys can't take note and remove players after fortress completion and have unstable servers, then I will quit playing a paid game and take many with me who feel the same. This is beyond a bloody joke running bases only to have " YOU'VE BEEN LOGGED OUT " Where is the compensation to loyal TA spenders????

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2445 posts Moderator
    Which world(s) are you referring to. When the instability is high we usually get more than one post saying 'I'm quitting if you don't do ......'
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Is 15 offline lets me go to the server but wont load other servers do tho
  • I am Getting really sick and tiered of a website that can't be stabilized. Disconnections! Log out's.. What Bloody next

PATHETIC Is all I can say. especially when you are paying for RT and CP's and running bases when this utter crap happens.

One days you's might realize that removing fortress takers ( and eventually ending servers ) will free up the servers workloads

I am almost ready to quit ALL Servers
  • If you's **** can't maintain a server! friggen give up. I am almost over donating to **** with buying TA funds to only have this **** happen! get with the **** party or compensate us. your updates should be fuckdates as it **** everything. Thanks for **** up an enjoyable game. Go Back to red alert. was way better then ☺
  • enigm
    109 posts Envision Developer
    Hey AustralianEffort,

if you give us the world(s) you have problems with, we can take a look at it.

In a lot of cases logging out, clearing cache and then attempting to login again work. If you use any user-scripts I would suggest deactivating them before the login.
  • Wrath 15 server.
  • Today! Australian time 4:48 pm, 4 computers than have friends and ourselves logged in! All logged out? **** this is getting very disappointing.
  • Server Wrath 15. Today it has happened twice, 4:48 pm and 5:19 pm Australian time. My partner and I both play her and also have our friends logged in while they are away. It is easy for 1 user to be disconnected or but when you have 4 computers all do it at the same time? I am very tempted to quit playing, especially when you fund your game
  • and again at 5:34 pm
  • methuselah
    345 posts Senior Moderator
    Wrong forum, moving topic, I'm sorry you are having issues but not all of us are experiencing what you are so I'm not sure what makes you think this is a server side issue beyond removing fortress winners which no one except fortress losers wants to do.
  • what is happen now i cant play on any server this game is getting tired and bored
  • ojur_ble
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    http://prntscr.com/gej8fw

moderator edit: fixed link
    Post edited by enigm on
  • im logged out after try to play in WCS the same in firestorm5 all the servers crash again
  • Im currently playing W36 and the game is consistently crashing but half the time the server goes down for a time and is happening to everyone within it. The 1st alliance is at the fort preparing to hit this weekend if all goes well and if the server is cut out then I believe there will be a lot of very angry players.

I'm sure its since the hot fix but its becoming more unbearable at such a critical stage of the game.
  • It would be nice if you get the colleagues who have tampered with this mischief out of bed and drive them, so that the whole comes to an end.The Shitstorm on 36 is already huge, you will lose many players and money!Think about Indians! They have it on, as one sees with other providers ...
  • Ive been sitting on the world select checking whats going on and every 30 seconds the world goes down and reopens again EVERY 30 SECONDS! We are in the middle of a huge war and were under attack when this all kicked off at the worst possible time.
  • Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear!
  • n4a9dnduvq7m.png

Please be honest . Is there one guy with a 2nd hand server running from his mums basement that runs the whole should over there?

You guys are jokers
  • Any lawyers out there that want to start some kind of class action to help thousands of players get their money back? It's a shame to invest in a game that is unplayable. I can't even get on to message my friends why I am dropping out. EA should make a decision to either invest the manpower and resources into the game to fix it.....or just give it up. If they are making millions, shame on them. If they are going broke, quit and do something else.
  • Smild30
    8 posts New member
    What's going on EA? Servers are shut down regularly. TIB 35 almost 3 times an hour off for the second day in a row. You will as the this correct and compensate for all these losses?