EA Forums - Banner

Server Login Difficulties August 2nd

Frummi
123 posts Member
If you experience any problems trying to login to your servers ("site can't be reached") please stay patient. There was a problem with the lastest maintenance for some servers. We are currently working on a timely solution.
Not working here anymore. Contact Tjapka for help.

Replies

• Do they have the date wrong on the home page?

http://prntscr.com/g3eq32
  • Frummi
    123 posts Member
    No, there is another maintenance tomorrow that is totally independent from today. Other server cluster and therefore other servers. You can check the news section to be totally sure.
  • Frummi
    123 posts Member
    All servers should be up and running again.
  • why i cant play tiberian servers i can play on WCS, firestorm5, wrath2 but i cant play on any tiberian 18-23
  • Frummi
    123 posts Member
    ojur_ble wrote: »
    why i cant play tiberian servers i can play on WCS, firestorm5, wrath2 but i cant play on any tiberian 18-23

What do you mean with you cannot play there? Don't you see them in your server list or aren't you able to login? I have no problems on any of these worlds.

Clear your cache or change your browser and be sure you still have the same error. If you have open the console with F12 and check if you can find any errors.
  • ojur_ble
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Frummi wrote: »
    ojur_ble wrote: »
    why i cant play tiberian servers i can play on WCS, firestorm5, wrath2 but i cant play on any tiberian 18-23

What do you mean with you cannot play there? Don't you see them in your server list or aren't you able to login? I have no problems on any of these worlds.

Clear your cache or change your browser and be sure you still have the same error. If you have open the console with F12 and check if you can find any errors.

http://prntscr.com/g64nkx the servers are online but when i go options/mygames/ tiberian 23 online bases n/a alliance n/a every time i try to log the game in tiberian23 my navigator send me error no connection i cant reach this site and this is after august 2

[EDIT:corrected link- GD]
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
  • is hard for me i will be kicked soon of my alliance if this is no solved for me is a big trouble i play daily for more then 8 hours try to bring an answer i send you a PM and no answer
  • Frummi
    123 posts Member
    Since you also opened your own thread with this problem we will continue to communicate there.
    ~closed
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!