EA Forums - Banner

Relocate Question

Hi all
Is there a way to see how much time will take to relocate again all the bases in new sector?

Thanks

Replies

• gamerdruid
    483 posts Moderator
    If you go to try and relocate it will show you a greyed out button for relocate - that should tell you how when you can next relocate.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Many thanks... i've been hoping on a time counter.. btw thanks again
  • I think it has been broken for some time.. many people report it no longer tells them how long until next relocate by hovering over the greyed button.
  • gamerdruid
    483 posts Moderator
    Ah, it must be one of the things broken with 17.4 - it works on the PTE so it's 'fixed' and when 17.5 rolls out then it will work again.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • can we have a relocation time table
    so we can see how long till you can relocate from last time you relocated 1st time i think its 7 days but if you recloate again before a sertain time? you have to wait longer to relocate, like 14days? something that explains this and how long to wait to get it back to the 7 days reloaction time 28day?
    Please give us this guidence or chart time table format
    Thanks Rob
  • Tjapka
    76 posts Senior Moderator
    I can confirm what gamerdruid already told you about fixing this problem.

Here you can see the relocation system:

1. Relocation = 1 d CD
    2. Relocation = 3 d CD
    3. Relocation = 7 d CD
    4.+ Relocation = 14 d CD

Whenever you relocate you will go up by one "tier" (1./2./3./4./...). If you don't relocate for 14 d you will be set back one tier.
    Example:
    First day: Using the relocation sets you to tier 1 and you have 1 day of Cooldown.
    Second day: Using the relocation sets you to tier 2 and you have 2 days of CD.
    If you now wait 14 days, until the 16th day, you will be set back to tier 1 and you can repeat the first two steps. If you relocate in the time after the second day, your CD will increase to 7 days (tier 3).

Hope this clearifies the situation.
  • Thank you very much!
  • DERP!- this new relocation so silly. Way to go DevOps. We love your game now even more :D