EA Forums - Banner

GENERALS 2 RTS Game 2018!

2Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    All available games should be here: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/search?searchString=command

Note, you do not get access to their servers for most of the games as they have been closed down.

Also note, you do not get a physical CD to install on a PC but instead download the game.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Just boycott. EA destroys franchises like C&C and give **** games like C&C4.
  • Not to mention how this game is an exercise in how to maximize profits while delivering as little content as possible. It's almost gambling in how it treats its fans
  • And they have **** "moderators" who can talk all they want but the developers do not get any memo from them. In other words, just ignore the "moderators" since they have no real feedback link to the developers
  • EE_Elephterion
    905 posts Envision Developer
    edited June 2018
    On the contrary, we are working very close with the moderators together. C&C:Generals however is not being actively developed on afaik, and certainly not from us, the Tiberium Alliance team. Therefore support here for these titles is limited at best.
    Post edited by EE_Elephterion on
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • On the contrary, we are working very close with the moderators together. C&C:Generals however is into being actively developed on afaik, and certainly not from us, the Tiberium Alliance team. Therefore support here for these titles is limited at best.

Hold up hold up hold up, did you just say that there is a Command & Conquer: Generals game being developed actively? Isn't there like fifty billion NDA's that you just broke? :smiley:
    Administrator of CNCNZ.com and the Command & Conquer Wiki
  • Plokite95 wrote: »
    On the contrary, we are working very close with the moderators together. C&C:Generals however is into being actively developed on afaik, and certainly not from us, the Tiberium Alliance team. Therefore support here for these titles is limited at best.

Hold up hold up hold up, did you just say that there is a Command & Conquer: Generals game being developed actively? Isn't there like fifty billion NDA's that you just broke? :smiley:

Unfortunately its just a typo :(
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Yeah alot of personne in my community want this game

COMON GIVE C&C General 2 !!!!!!
  • you want more MONEY EA Make this C&C General 2 without shity microtransaction please don't hereticiz this game
  • gamerdruid
    2365 posts Moderator
    Requests for a Generals 2 game are not going to be successful here. These are forums for mainly the Tiberium Alliance game.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid that the only place because no C&C Generals 2 section available

then what we do ?

alot of people in the earth want that game more than 4 000 000 000 people want that game !!!!
  • gamerdruid that the only place because no C&C Generals 2 section available

then what we do ?

alot of people in the earth want that game more than 4 000 000 000 people want that game !!!!

Get a petition with 10% or even 1% of that number and send it directly to EA!
  • Make Generals 2 and I will help make it the #1 computer game of the year.
  • Just give me any kind of RTS game that looks like Generals. And that is also playable online! Really getting bored with these wandering around in first person and slash shoot and kill a lot without using brains!!!